• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Lebron James' teams always get these ridiculous offensive rebounds at the end of finals games. As someone who hates him it's extemely frustrating to watch especially when it's after he misses

I've been watching this with my friend and we were both going for the Cavs going to the game, but is it just us or have the Cavs gotten a lot of very ticky tack foul calls? I don't mean is there a fix or anything, it just seems like even a little bit of contact and they get the call and often an easy bucket alongside it.

I think that was a mental error on Lebron after they got the ball back again with a fresh clock. He drove too quickly and once he was cut off by Klay he should have passed it back out. Love missing that gimmie as well didn't help.

EPaul

I've been watching this with my friend and we were both going for the Cavs going to the game, but is it just us or have the Cavs gotten a lot of very ticky tack foul calls? I don't mean is there a fix or anything, it just seems like even a little bit of contact and they get the call and often an easy bucket alongside it.
Home cooking

reKon

Banned
I hope JR plays fuckball next game and the series gets tied up... due to him being clutch That would be a good laugh.

bionic77

For a call out of a timeout In the half court KD made that look ridiculously easy.

Golden State could not do that last year. Everyone else kind of scores out of the offense except Steph when he is in the zone, which is not constant.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Guys this is actually a close game! I hope this doesn't happen with my pens tomorrow but it's exciting to see in the NBA for once

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
It's no calls against the Warriors that is so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom