• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA LIVE 14 Cover featuring Kyrie Irving revealed

this was the fifa preorder cover:
portada-ps4-fifa-14-messi.jpg

this is the final cover:
fifa14-le-covers.jpg

I would bet that this awful kyrie cover is not final.

Eh, Madden 25 is having a different cover on Xbone/PS4 from the current gen versions. I bet this and Fifa are probably the same.

this was the fifa preorder cover:
portada-ps4-fifa-14-messi.jpg

this is the final cover:
fifa14-le-covers.jpg

I would bet that this awful kyrie cover is not final.

Current and next gen versions are getting different covers. In the case of Madden, even different cover stars. Considering both the Live and Fifa next gen covers are the same style as the Adrian Peterson madden cover they announced at their conference, I'm betting they are final.

Messi

Current and next gen versions are getting different covers. In the case of Madden, even different cover stars. Considering both the Live and Fifa next gen covers are the same style as the Adrian Peterson madden cover they announced at their conference, I'm betting they are final.

Well shit...that messi cover is awful. he looks like he is ill.

I'm glad to see this finally release just so it can give a little competition to NBA 2K. The 2K games have problems every year and maybe this will force them to fix it if people start to switch over to Live. Of course the game has to not get cancelled again...

The mainstream doesnt see the problems that the hardcore see, when it comes to 2k.

With that said, they will sell great. Basketball heads love both series.

Apollo

Banned
NBA 2K13 is nothing but a cheese fest can't wait to try something different. I only played Live a few times and always stuck with 2K but not this gen. I had enough of the BS 2K pulses.

Why didn't they just put a smiling Kyrie on the cover? I'll wait until this thing is in stores. The last 2 EA bb games didn't make it out.

Edgy and moody goes over well with with the focus groups.

I watch a lot of basketball but I have only have seen Kyrie play once as Cavs games don't play many national televised games. There are probably 50 active players who are a bigger household names than Kyrie. Sure he may breakout as a superstar as he is young but this just says this game is low rent to me because they didn't even want to spend the money on a bigger name. Why not dig up a retired star? 1980's Kurt Rambis on the cover would be awesome.

Da fuck?

No one outside of hardcore basketball circles knows who Kurt Rambis is.

This is news that surprises no one.

Being a Cavs fan, will probably look for cover art with Kyrie to replace on my copy of 2K14 :p

Cool to see him on the cover, but they couldn't have gotten a better picture than that? It looks like he was awake for 3 nights in a row then EA pulled him aside and reminded him he had a photoshoot for the cover of a game.

Into

Well the covers for 2k and Live are apt

NBA 2k: LeBron James, 2 time NBA champion, multiple MVP winner, best basketball player in the world, in his prime

NBA Live: Kyrie Irving, promising PG, big hopes he can deliver, but that is all he is, a promise

Top Bottom