• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA owner caught in pay-for-poontang scandal: "Sucking me all night long"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
At least now we know why he wasn't spending any $$$ on free agents!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0812041sterling1.html
Donald Sterling, the miserly tycoon who owns the Los Angeles Clippers, testified last year that he regularly paid a Beverly Hills woman for sex, describing her as a $500-a-trick "freak" with whom he coupled "all over my building, in my bathroom, upstairs, in the corner, in the elevator." Sterling's graphic testimony--which came during a two-day pretrial deposition in connection with a lawsuit he filed against the woman, Alexandra Castro--will surely nettle basketball commissioner David Stern, who normally has to explain away the behavior of 20-something athletes, not married 70-year-old club owners worth nearly a billion.

During a sworn January 2003 deposition, Sterling denied having a relationship with Castro, though he changed his testimony when questioned again last August. In often explicit detail, Sterling recounted three years of transactions with Castro, whom he met in mid-1999 (below you'll find excerpts from Sterling's deposition). While acknowledging that, "maybe I morally did something wrong," the Clippers owner was not shy when it came to describing hour-long sessions with Castro, whom Sterling credited with "sucking me all night long" and whose "best sex was better than words could express." Testifying that he was "quietly concealing it from the world," Sterling had a blunt appraisal of his "exciting" relationship with Castro: "It was purely sex for money, money for sex, sex for money, money for sex." Sterling, a Los Angeles real estate mogul, bought the Clippers in 1981 for $12.5 million and the franchise--one of the most profitable in the NBA--is now worth more than $200 million. Since Sterling's purchase, the team has amassed the NBA's worst combined record and gained a reputation as a stingy operation that will trade an exceptional player before paying him a superstar's salary.

The 70-year-old Sterling, who is married, also credited Castro for "sucking me all night long" and whose "best sex was better than words could express." And all the while the miserly Clips Owner was "quietly concealing it (the relationship) from the world."
EL OH EL

calder

That sort of testimony can only improve his image in the minds of most pro athletes. Hell, as tawdry as it sounds, I have to give him some props for it. 70 years old? All night long? Constantly hitting it up all over creation? Bravo, you sick old fart. Bravo. And now *he's* suing *her* for something? That's... some kind of impressive.

Fifty

What a superfreak.

s_sterling_i.jpg

He's the one on the right.

Gattsu25

Banned
calder said:
That sort of testimony can only improve his image in the minds of most pro athletes. Hell, as tawdry as it sounds, I have to give him some props for it. 70 years old? All night long? Constantly hitting it up all over creation? Bravo, you sick old fart. Bravo. And now *he's* suing *her* for something? That's... some kind of impressive.

You're the man now dog!

kevm3

No wonder he's been stingy with the money... He'd rather pay the salary of a superstar whore than some black man to dribble up and down the court... heheh.

Teddman

Hahah, read the deposition. I don't understand why he keeps going off with the lurid sex details, as if he's proud of it.

He had the same hooker as Mike Tyson?

Teddman

HAHHAA Mike Tyson "screens" his hookers through an aqcuaintence who decides if they're good enough for Iron Mike.

HAHAHAH

I think the real question here is HOW IN THE WORLD ARE THE CLIPPERS WORTH $200 MILLION? Name me one jersey that could sell anything. Darius Miles? Please. They are like the Milwaukee Brewers of basketball constantly selling off any true talent and just spending enough to field a "team". Plus they've got a friggin' dynasty in the very same house they play in which brings in all the stars. Mind is boggled.

Bat

It's probably worth more than $200 million. This is a franchise that's in (arguably) the NBA's biggest market, which posts major profits every year. Compare that to the Nets (which were just sold for 300 million) who suffered empty seats and big losses over the last few years.

Fifty

I have never seen a Clippers game on TV. :p Staples Center is 100% Laker turf in my mind. I'd like to see A) A Clippers game on national TV or B) An interview with a Clippers fan. Do they really exist?

Shinobi

Manick Joe said:
I think the real question here is HOW IN THE WORLD ARE THE CLIPPERS WORTH $200 MILLION? Name me one jersey that could sell anything. Darius Miles? Please. They are like the Milwaukee Brewers of basketball constantly selling off any true talent and just spending enough to field a "team". Plus they've got a friggin' dynasty in the very same house they play in which brings in all the stars. Mind is boggled.

Well Miles isn't with the Clips anymore (he was traded to the Cavs, then to Portland). Also I've seen quite a few Brand jerseys. The blue Clippers jerseys look really sharp.

the team has amassed the NBA's worst combined record and gained a reputation as a stingy operation that will trade an exceptional player before paying him a superstar's salary.

Ahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom