• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

nillah

Banned
2C8eUEC

I think Westbrook laughing at Steph Curry and then proceeding to play sloppy defense and choke a series lead is going to go down in the history books.

random25

Told ya guys it's over. The moment they made GSW lead big at the end of the 3rd is the moment OKC slipped this game away from them.

lebron's probably licking his chops seeing how mediocre gs looks

GS hasn't looked great, but I think most of that is OKC. They are just the perfect matchup. Not sure Cleveland can keep up in the same ways, especially defensively, where OKC looked elite for most of this series, while Cleveland is, well, complete trash.

Kevtones

Am I right to think that last basket from Curry shouldn't have counted? The ball was in the air and he actually touched the rim after letting go of the ball. Weird play.

Are we done downplaying the Warriors and saying they never beat healthy teams? I thought they sure as shit were cooked, but goddamn the Tomjanovich Principle.

Make no mistake, if this game ends this way, this choke will NEVER go away for WB and KD. They will hear about it for their entire career until they get a ring, and even then people will say how many more would they have had if they didn't choke.

That pos of a human Draymond gets to celebrate and delude himself of his self worth tonight.

What a dumb sport.

Yeah, overall I like their team quite a bit. I mean sure Curry looks like a whined sometimes but overall I still find him amazing, Draymond can fuck off, piece of garbage in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom