• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

megalowho

I am not convinced Boston is done even with Hayward's injury. Tatum looked GOOD for a first game rookie. Obviously, still won't beat the Warriors, but I don't see why they couldnt win 50-55 games in the East.
Tatum with an efficient 14-10-3 even after some early game jitters. Pretty impressive debut.

I am not convinced Boston is done even with Hayward's injury. Tatum looked GOOD for a first game rookie. Obviously, still won't beat the Warriors, but I don't see why they couldnt win 50-55 games in the East.

Sure, this doesn't ruin their season, but it lowers their ceiling. Certainly less likely to get to the Finals.

"Per @celticsvoice on @NBCSBoston, "early word on the fracture is that it's clean...doesn't appear to be ligament or blood vessel damage."" -@AdamMKaufman

🙏🙏🙏

Hopefully that's accurate, would definitely be the best possible outcome.

Joe Lacob on national TV, don’t give him a mic!

Too true.

I'm really fucking scared right now. Houston sports are so mixed. Get Watson, lose Watt and Mercilus. Astros look fucking legit, but that fucking collapse. Add the Hayward injury.

Maybe a repeat of Spurs/Warriors opening night can get some of this bad voodoo away. Idk. Tbh, I'm really glad CP3 + Harden is such an uncertain thing, it's best for Houston teams if we're a contender that flies under the radar/is somewhat doubted.

VeeP

Y’all better chant for Steph god damn it. Dude deserves it.

CP3 please go off tonight.
I need those fantasy points.

Hopefully Hayward recovers as soon as possible. Never wanna see that happen.

The warriors are having fun, I like that lmao, hope it's another good game

He was kinda meh..We played at lunch time a lot. His brother frank on the other hand was a complete dick to me in hs. lol.

Haha that's funny. One of my college professors was in the same high school circle as Kobe and she didn't have the kindest words lol.

Just saw that Hayward injury, Hate to see stuff like that while trying to make a play.

But stuff like this below.. just wtf...

@ShamsCharania said:
Sources: Bulls forwards Bobby Portis and Nikola Mirotic were involved in serious altercation in practice today, leaving Mirotic hospitalized and out indefinitely. Story coming.

Damn Kyrie doing them handshakes with cav had me
mjcry1.png

I didn't even need to see that gif and I already knew what it was. I surely expected a moment like that for the Warriors.

I mean, last year's championship could only be described as that ultimate weight off the chest for maybe David West.

I said it back then - the Warriors immediate reaction when they secured the championship felt really lackluster. 2015 reactions were great to watch though.

Top Bottom