• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

Why Kyrie do this

🤔 Will you write me a cheat code?...

Actually wait, it's LeBron himself who is the cheat code.

Yeah but we are old lol...

Even Love joined in this year:

kevin love aged about 30 years this offseason
DKmNpjUUEAAjcXh.jpg:large

Holy shit another jersey tear, Nike lol

TTG

Just got home, started watching, oh my gosh. Do we know if it's a clean break like PG or is there more damage?

Chase17

Glad it ended up being an enjoyable game after that start.

The Heyward injury is devastating, and I hope he is able to have a healthy recovery. Still some things to look forward to like Brown and Tatum this season at least. And of course the evolution of Smart post dominance.

spyder_ur

Pretty proud of the group for showing up like that after the emotional beginning. Brown showed the fuck out, Tatum and Rozier came around too.

Just got home, started watching, oh my gosh. Do we know if it's a clean break like PG or is there more damage?

I think it would be pretty unlikely to have a break at that location and not have additional ligament damage, but we'll probably know for sure tomorrow.

Evileh

Neo Member
someone who gets the winning bid on that jersey is going to be pissed it's ripped. They are auctioning them off to the red cross fund.

random25

Hayward's injury aside, this was a great season opener. Could have been better if it went OT, but nonetheless, LeBron saved the day for the Cavs. Boston did great, especially their young guys, that is why I don't see them going away despite Hayward's absence.

NewLib

Banned
I am not convinced Boston is done even with Hayward's injury. Tatum looked GOOD for a first game rookie. Obviously, still won't beat the Warriors, but I don't see why they couldnt win 50-55 games in the East.

"Per @celticsvoice on @NBCSBoston, "early word on the fracture is that it's clean...doesn't appear to be ligament or blood vessel damage."" -@AdamMKaufman

🙏🙏🙏

Top Bottom