• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

He may be 7'1", but he's like 175Lbs. Needs to put on some muscle and get to at least 230lbs before he can withstand the muscle in the paint

That's why I think if he ever gets minutes, it's gonna be as a stretch 4/5. Later on, any minutes he gets will come with the expectation that he plays inside more, but for now I think he could get stretch 4 minutes.

Not the type of game he would come in. Just like NeNe on the other side.
I think Nene would be good against Golden State, he just doesn't play ANY consecutive games and we have a back to back to start the season (@Sacramento tomorrow). Wouldn't be surprised if we're saving him for tomorrow.

That being said, yeah, JaVale would get abused the same way the Cavs abused him in the finals or the Rockets abused Kanter last year

That's why I think if he ever gets minutes, it's gonna be as a stretch 4/5. Later on, any minutes he gets will come with the expectation that he plays inside more, but for now I think he could get stretch 4 minutes.

I think Nene would be good against Golden State, he just doesn't play ANY consecutive games and we have a back to back to start the season (@Sacramento tomorrow). Wouldn't be surprised if we're saving him for tomorrow.

That being said, yeah, JaVale would get abused the same way the Cavs abused him in the finals or the Rockets abused Kanter last year

Also, Capela struggled last year against Adams, and generally struggles more with bruiser type centers, while Nene both has the strength of finesse to play against those types of players. That's why he beasted against the Thunder.

Edit: oh hey, Luc Richard Mbah a Mboute is going off to match up against Nick Young.

Kickz

That Heyward leg snap ruined the night, I can't get that snapping bone sound out of my damn head. Fucking haunting noise..=\

Capela is gonna feast this year
Capela himself described it best
Clint Capela said:
😬😬 @CP3 @JHarden13

Top Bottom