• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

This CP3 ESPN special they have going on where he discusses his free agency decision is something else.

- Says Pop might only coach 2 more years
- Celtics were on his wishlist
- Clippers culture

Fucking ninja and his damn sarcasm lol

nBd4Pzp.jpg

It was insane how calm Heyward was after his leg snapped in half.

The Cavs bench reaction was how I felt WATCHING it. Can't imagine what it was like to live through that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uMKmAk0N7I

It reminded me of Parker's injury in the playoffs. Parker's injury didn't have that sound effect or visual effect, but the way Parker was just so calm and seemed to not physically feel it, but still mentally understood that that might have been the end of his career, gave the same eerie sense to it all. Hayward was similarly calm, and while he didn't seem to have a complete understanding of what his injury was and what it meant for him in that moment the way Parker, did. It seemed to give a similar impression.

The Astros died so the rockets could get that win
Worth it 😎

Haywards injury also still bums me out
He could have just sucked for the season but for that to happen in the first 5 minutes :(
Life is cruel man

Was it really worth it? Didn't think a Boston fan would be fine with a Yankees win.

teepo

does espn purposefully not want you to stream? service has been garbage for well over a year at this point

edit: OTTOMATIC!!!

Top Bottom