• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
nah, he can drive.....he has had quite a few contact plays actually.

He definitely can turn into a Dirk more than Mirotic can.....can shoot well as well.

14 points atm with 8 reboudns in 29 minutes shooting almost 50%

solid first night I would say.....

His iq is much higher than Mirotic. He was open a bunch of times and our crappy guards missed him.

He's not spastic like mirotic either, he seems calm while playing. He needs to get stronger, he was bullied a bit on rebounds.

I like his shot way more than mirotic, hes very smooth and has a nice arc to his shot.

I do not like what I'm seeing from valentine. His best quality in college was his iq and court vision, he's become a chucker in the NBA.

Syrus

Banned
Damn.
Steven Adams is playing really well tonight.

Hin and russ always been sick as fuck but last year they had noone to spread the court and most teams packed the paint and limitted Adams.

Now PG and Melo forces teams to spread more and our Dothraki can slay again

IKizzLE

I can see westbrook EASILY averaging a double/double this season with the number of catch and shoot shooters on the team and how they spread the floor for easy oops to big men.

Syrus

Banned
I can see westbrook EASILY averaging a double/double this season with the number of catch and shoot shooters on the team and how they spread the floor for easy oops to big men.

Yeah he will no doubt get average double double.

I dont think hell get as many rebounds with melo and PG.

He doesnt have to Nymore

Derwind

Yes, the bobby portis incident may have been the best thing to happen.....he gets 8 games to prove how much better he is than either mirotic or portis.

He showed a lot, getting in position & spacing the floor, taking high iq shots, moving quick in transition for his size.

He should grow into a very solid player.

smik

Man the knicks aare straight garbage...

Ok Ron baker is hilarious to watch, turn overs missed free throws, gets stripped by felton lol... and the ball has smacked him in the face twice, by his own dribbling btw

Hahaha

Poor zingus is great though

I'm honestly surprised some random Bulls player didn't go off and beat the Raptors.

I guess Mirotic was the last established Bulls killer, and maybe that crazy comeback game really ended the Bulls success against the Raptors.

Still surprising. Everything has really gone south for the Bulls, when they don't get TNT games and the Raptors are beating them.

Brinbe

And OKC is literally a good 2 or 4 away from being a real championship contender and challenge to GS. Anyone better than Roberson. They should sign Bosh if he comes back to play. Just missing that final complementary piece.

jdstorm

Banned
And OKC is literally a good 2 or 4 away from being a real championship contender and challenge to GS. They should sign Bosh if he comes back to play.

Nah, they have bigger needs at C and PG. IE what happens if Westbrook and or Adams get in foul trouble.

Edit: Patterson and Melo/George will be more then fine at PF against 90% of teams. Grant is also a solid weakside rim protector and can dunk.

IKizzLE

And OKC is literally a good 2 or 4 away from being a real championship contender and challenge to GS. Anyone better than Roberson. They should sign Bosh if he comes back to play. Just missing that final complementary piece.

Nah, Roberson is fine. He's the defensive piece they need. They already have enough offense. They don't need another guy who will be shooting. Roberson has one job.

Top Bottom