• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

aaaaaaaaaand that’s the 175th called travel on the night.

Stupid NBA. If they want to call something tighter ‘for the betterment of the game’, they should tell their refs to figure out what a moving screen is.

Brinbe

Nah, they have bigger needs at C and PG. IE what happens if Westbrook and or Adams get in foul trouble.

Edit: Patterson and Melo/George will be more then fine at PF against 90% of teams. Grant is also a solid weakside rim protector and can dunk.

I'm sure they'll add depth somehow. I mean, they're good enough to get to a WCF, but with Westbrook/George/Anthony/Adams they're seriously another good piece away from being a complete juggernaut. I don't know how they can get one but that's just my observation. Maybe 2Pat or Grant make a leap, but I doubt it.

And I'll never ever ride with a zero offense dude like Roberson, ever. They can do better. They're better off with a knockdown shooter that can play a lick of defense. You can NEVER have enough shooting or spacing.

Melo zinger embrace. Haha

Zings to Melo

scott-disick-yeah-but-the-hood-loves-me-gif.gif

TNT Bulls were crazy. I'll miss Jimmy B. Hopefully Timberwolves do great.

As for the Bulls... Hopefully they tank so bad John Paxson is fired. Two birds, one stone.

Speaking of Paxson (and GarPax in general) - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-bell-to-warriors-to-build-equity-with-owners

"We had our board up there, and we were sitting there with Jerry and Mike (Reinsdorf) and we said, 'Here's five players in the second round that we really value,'" Paxson said. "And when we got to that pick, those five players were gone. And you know, sometimes when you're dealing in a situation with where you are looking ahead to the future, you have to build up some equity with decisions that you make."

"Sometimes you have to take a opportunity where you build equity within the organization for future decisions," he continued.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Big Ballers time....Lakers fans entering Staples Center...

enWt7vx.gif

jdstorm

Banned
I'm sure they'll add depth somehow. I mean, they're good enough to get to a WCF, but with Westbrook/George/Anthony/Adams they're seriously another good piece away from being a complete juggernaut. I don't know how they can get one but that's just my observation. Maybe 2Pat or Grant make a leap, but I doubt it.

And I'll never ever ride with a zero offense dude like Roberson, ever. They can do better. They're better off with a knockdown shooter that can play a lick of defense. You can NEVER have enough shooting or spacing.

I'd expect Abrines or Ferguson to be that final guy based on current minute distributions. Their biggest issue will be needing to stagger Adams and Roberson since they kill the spacing when on the court together, but that should be relitively easy cor them to work out

Joei

Bosh will literally die if he tries to play again. I still don't get why he is entertaining a comeback.

I wonder if he's on long-term anti-coagulation meds. If so, I don't see how he could get clearance from a physician to play, or have a team agree to let him play since it would be such a huge health risk. If he's not on long-term AC meds, is it worth the risk for him to be off of them? I don't know his medical background, but if it's a genetic reason causing him to have blood clots, no physician would advise him to be off his medication, nor would I understand why he would take that risk of being off of them.

Aside from that, OKC looked pretty good.

Top Bottom