• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Street Vol 3 is the worst game ever

DMczaf

http://sports.ign.com/articles/533/533019p1.html

NBA Street Vol. 2 was epitomized by Michael Jordan. The developers at EA Canada captured "His Airness" in three incarnations, from the kid with the chain to the wiley Wizard who can still fly but was more apt to knock down the J. This time around, Jordan's not in the game

riot.jpg

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! DIE EA CANADA!

Oh well :( On to the screens...

nba-street-v3-20040723022807100-001.jpg
nba-street-v3-20040723022803694-001.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
EA owning you left and right lately :p

Sucks that MJ isnt in it,but those are some hot looking shots :) Love the fact Steve isnt wearing a Rocket uni anymore.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Maybe he will be a super duper ruper fuper secret character...maybe Lebrons kicks are a code or signal! Maybe just maybe Jordan is hiding in the game and its your mission to find him Dm if you choose to except it.

Matrix

"My old ass shots should not be made public for men like DMczaf"
mike40302.jpg

DJ_Tet

Banned
Too bad Jordan's a multimillionaire and still a greedy fuck.

Glad he takes his own rather than worry about his fans who hold his legacy. What a good guy, got suspended from the league for 2 years for gambling. What a winner.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
While I'm sure this series will continue to shock and awe (and thank god it's going online) I'm a bit bummed their going for realistic art over the whole stylized, graffiti feel of the second. The presentation of 2 just blew me away on every level.

Ramirez

No Iverson shots,I disapprove. =)

I am extremely fuckin happy about online though,this is now my most anticipated title,so far away though :(

Top Bottom