• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Football 25 question about modes

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
So, I am basically wanting to play offline and just take a team through a season and maybe multiple seasons. Is the Dynasty mode what I need to play? I read that in that, you are the coach and need to deal with recruiting and NIL. If that is the mode I need to play, can all of that be automated, because I don't want to mess with all of that.

Road to Glory seems to be about taking a player from high school and through his career and into the NFL, so that doesn't seem to be what I want.

Any ideas?

Quasicat

I know I’ve been excitingly waiting for this to come out later this week. The only sports games I play are Madden and MLB The Show, but both of them have a Dynasty mode where you can have the game automatically handle injuries, tired players, etc. I don’t think we will know definitively until the early access players can chime in, but I’m sure it’s a standard feature that will be there day one.

It’s been forever since there has been an NCAAF game but typically yes you can automate depth charts, injuries, scouting etc etc

And Dynasty is the mode you’re looking for, assuming it’s set up the same way it was a decade or so ago. You take a team and play through numerous seasons.

Top Bottom