• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA XBOX SLOWDOWN UPDATE: put the camera to CLASSIC for no slowdown

for whatever reason, the game seems to slowdown on default camera. me and DM tested this out online, and if you switch the cam to CLASSIC, there is no slowdown.

p.s. yes this warrants its own thread so people see it

Fifty

Are you sure it wasn't just your connection that one game? I believe you, and it's good to let the people know, but is it always slow with the default view?

I'm glad there is a fix, but this is bullshit. Some people are saying they don't notice any slowdown, but the majority has seen some cases (some people say every play has it). I'm still going to get the X-Box version, but to have the game run slow like this is almost unacceptable.

I'm reading impressions at OS, and I may be wrong but it sounds like those witha samsung drive (the one with three holes) get the slowdown. The ones with a Thompson (launch drive) are not experiencing any slowdown, accept online. I have a Thompson. I'll see tomorrow.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Biff Hardbody said:
I'm reading impressions at OS, and I may be wrong but it sounds like those witha samsung drive (the one with three holes) get the slowdown. The ones with a Thompson (launch drive) are not experiencing any slowdown, accept online. I have a Thompson. I'll see tomorrow.

Thats.. just a little backwards
I have a phillips drive myself

DMczaf

Now that EA is on XBL, they should be able to send a patch out instead of making us deal with it...right?! RIGHT?!

Top Bottom