• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Happy Birthday MarkMan <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netto-kun

Too much spendings lately.

Cheap versions of Square Enix games.
SSL22102.jpg

BlazBlue Artbook.
SSL22103.jpg

Rockman.EXE Complete Artbook.
SSL22104.jpg

Another artbook thingy.
SSL22105.jpg

District 9 and Yes Man from Play-Asia. It's funny how I recently spotted (I assume) an cinema ad for the former movie.:lol
SSL22106.jpg

DSi pouch and game case from Japanese Club Nintendo.
SSL22107.jpg

Oh, another thing from Club Nintendo, what could it be?
SSL22108.jpg

Click for full reveal.
Bottom one is a promo poster with this artwork.

Only many many years late to the party for a PS2. Funny how I bought a PS3 before a PS2. The whole set costed me around 10000 yen after using all the points from my point card.:lol
SSL22110.jpg

And lastly, sorry for the laaaaaaaate replies.
LethaL ImpuLse said:
Nice pickups. How's Sigma Harmonics? Been eying it for a while, it has an especially catchy OST.
I only played 30 minutes from a friends copy ages ago. But yeah, I really like the soundtrack of the game.

BulletSmoke said:
How's the PS3 Fighting Pad? Would it be good for Super Street Fighter 4 coming out soon? I've been debating either getting this or a MadCatz FightPad since I pretty much suck with an arcade joystick.
I think it works fine since I suck with using arcade joysticks as well.:lol I haven't tried the FightPad from MadCatz, so I can't do a comparison with it.

TxdoHawk

djdac said:
Got a used MPC 1000.

Awesome! I've been looking at MPC's recently...I kind of want one to monkey around with, but my lack of anything resembling musical talent + the price is kind of keeping me away.

distantmantra said:
Found this in the Tokyu Hands in Shinjuku today.

I don't know why Capcom is printing copies of Settlers of Catan in Japan, but I highly approve. Right up there with Ticket to Ride in my list of favorite board games.

I am finally back in the pickup game this month, never get too much though even in good times, so I will save my post for the end of April.

Random stuff...

1c6fe3e9.jpg

Apparently a mens sz. 9 in these are almost impossible for me to find, even from Zappos (who only had 1 pair in after being sold out throughout last week until Friday) barely has them in stock. Luckily, I not only snagged the last pair they had, but they upgraded my shipping for free too.

d676a4d2.jpg

Just arrived.

Well since I got a new PC awhile back my wifes old printer wasn't really up to par soooo I grabbed this at Fry's the other day for 79.00, and a swiffer lol

IMAG0030.jpg

And my 60gb (r.i.p) is still in the process of being fixed and I was going through withdraws so I went to sony store and picked this up. Going to change the HDD and move the data to this one when I get my 60 back and put the 60 in the bedroom.

IMAG0033.jpg

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
HAL 9000 said:
Best site in the world, thanks a bunch!

I bought the Customizer 104/105 a couple years ago and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. Now, some of the people that have the misfortune of being around me when I use it may disagree but to hell with them...clicky sounds!

leng jai

Various April/March pickups:

DSC01904 [1024x768].JPG

DSC01900 [1024x768].JPG

The new Prestige Pro with leather grip:

DSC01905 [1024x768].JPG

Samsung Core 5 laptop:

DSC01910 [1024x768].JPG

Some pics of the Lightning White PS3 Slim:

DSC01913 [1024x768].JPG

DSC01906 [1024x768].JPG

DSC01909 [1024x768].JPG

Salsa

This arrived today:

2v3pkix.jpg

Collection is complete again! (Lost my previous Vol1 in a stolen backpack).

Bonus: Now the font on the side matches with the rest :D

Tonza

Here's some of my pickups from late march and april.
I did get more games in April but didn't take a photo since there's already alot of pics from them. (GoWIII, FFXIII, RoF)

image-D591_4BC47DF3.jpg

Sennheiser RS170, Macbook Pro 15" 2,66GHz (bought used though it was in mint condition) with MagicMouse and Forza 3.

I did also get Aeropress for some coffee goodness after Tested.com's video. :lol

ACE 1991

Finally getting into Street Fighter IV. Bought these and preordered Super :D

EDIT: seems my pictures won't upload... weird.

Loxley

Probably my last game purchase until Red Dead Redemption :D Unfortunetely I'm one of the people who got the defective USB card, so thanks for $10 discount Ubi :lol

Although, mark this one off of my list of the major releases this year that I planned on getting. So, step 1: Splinter Cell - complete. Now SSIV, Red Dead, Halo: Reach, Starcraft 2 and many, many others to go.

protomanSTi

Neo Member
some late March/early April pick ups
-GOWIII UE
-Sakura Wars : SLML
-Pokemon HG / SS
-import- Arcana Heart 3 Arcade Rom/Cart for ex-Board
-iPad

aprilstuff.jpg

pad2.jpg

Proc

Paid off my car last month, which means I've been spending more than usual this month.

Bought myself a 50" plasma samsung tv last weekend and htis weekend I went blu ray bargain hunting. I found and bought way more than I should have but I'm excited to watch it all.

10f3oz6.jpg

I also picked up gears of war goty for $26 new off amazon. The gears 3 talk got me to look aroud and find it for cheap.

vxu8j.jpg

jaydogg691

Need something new to play on my 360 so decided to get Conviction. Also got some PSN money to buy some games that got discounted.

DSC01266.jpg

beast786 said:
Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter Edition
Did you win it or did you buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom