• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Happy Birthday MarkMan <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rorsha said:
littlesis.jpg

Whoa!

Totally didn't think to pose my Delta/sister like that! :D

Forsete

Just for the lulz I got this old keyboard (new production though).. and I kind of like it. Its loud, but its very nice to type on. Think I'll keep it connected to the computah whenever I'm not playing games. :D

VByCwrHvY.jpg

4506166612_d405deec2f_b.jpg

No volume buttons sucks though. :(

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Ashour said:
Impressions please.

Loving it so far, really fast, video playback is amazing @ 854x480, android has alot of cool free apps, only thing is it runs android 1.6, cause sony makes their own UI. but they already are working on 2.1 so the phone will even get better, good battery life also.

if you want to know anything specific just ask or pm

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
HNI_0002.jpg

One of the benefits of working at a gamestop. Guy comes in to trade in some games. Has a couple Xbox 1 games in and we don't take them. Mention a store a few miles down that takes old games, but he says he doesn't want to bother and asked if we could throw it away for him. Finish up his transaction, ask my boss if I could have it, and now I own a pristine copy of Panzer Dragoon Orta :lol Sorry for the quality, dsi camera pic :p

JiliK

DSCF1142s.jpg

Walked into GameStop last week with €20 and came out with this lot, plus a busted 99c copy of The Getaway.

DSCF1152s.jpg

Some Wii games to stave the off that pesky dust, and some retro pick-ups from eBay.

DSCF1155s.jpg

DVDs. The Monty Python box set was a steal for €9.99. T2 and Clone Wars and were about €1 each from an Amazon Marketplace seller.

DSCF1159s.jpg

Serenity Vol. 1 and an Ash concert DVD to replace my old VHS copy.

asha-zs.jpg

And seeing as they started giving out bonus tracks to subscribers, I paid up for Ash's new-single-every-fortnight series, even though I'd already bought a bunch of them individually. *grumble*

I haven't listened to any Ash since Meltdown, I think I heard a little of their stuff after that and it seemed pretty different. I adore Meltdown, is their newer stuff worth checking out at all?

JiliK

randomlyrossy said:
I haven't listened to any Ash since Meltdown, I think I heard a little of their stuff after that and it seemed pretty different. I adore Meltdown, is their newer stuff worth checking out at all?
I quite liked Twilight of the Innocents. It's not as full-on as Meltdown and has has a bit of a melancholic air to it, but there's some really good stuff on there.

The A-Z Series stuff is definitely worth a look though. Some of the singles they've released as part of it are easily up there with their best. Some favourites so far:

True Love 1980
Arcadia
Song of Your Desire
Tracers

Dizzle24

Picked up these wonderful games today:

LBP: Game of the year Edition from Gamestop (was $29.99 and NO UGLY RED BOX! :lol )

Then I was in Target and saw Episodes From Liberty City on the shelf and quickly handed over my money.

20qasec.jpg

JEKKI

yesterday I gotta shirt with a turtle and another shirt with a dinosaur!!

ftw!!

dmr38k.jpg

also picked up espgaluda 2 for the iphone and a scallop burrito!!

Dizzle24 said:

LBP: Game of the year Edition from Gamestop (was $29.99 and NO UGLY RED BOX! :lol )

Then I was in Target and saw Episodes From Liberty City on the shelf and quickly handed over my money.

20qasec.jpg
Did you play GTA yet? How does it handle the trophies if you have GTAIV?

Dizzle24

Blu_LED said:
Did you play GTA yet? How does it handle the trophies if you have GTAIV?

Haven't touched it yet, but it's got it's own trophies and doesn't require you to have GTAIV at all. It's basically 2 separate games on the disc.

Linkhero1

nny said:
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/toofhairy/DSC05039.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/toofhairy/DSC05038.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/toofhairy/DSC05040.jpg[IMG]

...I finally gave in:

[IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/toofhairy/DSC05041.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
How is Paranoia Agent?

Celcius

°Temp. member
Dizzle24 said:

After I got home and read your post I immediately went to my nearest Target only to find out that they closed at 9pm, which was 5 minutes before I got there :lol

vejas

Banned
Forsete said:
Just for the lulz I got this old keyboard (new production though).. and I kind of like it. Its loud, but its very nice to type on. Think I'll keep it connected to the computah whenever I'm not playing games. :D

*EPIC KEYBOARD PICS*

Where did you happen to get this? :O

nny

Linkhero1 said:
How is Paranoia Agent?

I'm still halfway through disc 1, so I can't tell much yet. The first episodes were interesting enough, I'm curious to see how the story will develop.

Shouta

Picked up a Sony Walkman, A845. 16gigs, very nice screen pretty easy to use. It's super slim and the screen is pretty nice. I was really surprised by it. Last pic is side by side by with my cellphone.

DSCN1680.jpg

DSCN1681.jpg

DSCN1682.jpg

DSCN1684.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom