• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Saturn haul; (Clockwork Knight, Bomberman, Wolf Fang SS, Anarchy in the Nippon, Thunderforce Gold Pack 1 & Skull Fang)

SP_A0094.jpg

A few PS2 games; (Guilty Gear XX Midnight Carnival & Akumajo Dracula/Haunted Castle)

SP_A0096.jpg

And the latest Edge and a few ROH dvds;

SP_A0095.jpg

Bootaaay said:
Saturn haul; (Clockwork Knight, Bomberman, Wolf Fang SS, Anarchy in the Nippon, Thunderforce Gold Pack 1 & Skull Fang)

SP_A0094.jpg

A few PS2 games; (Guilty Gear XX Midnight Carnival & Akumajo Dracula/Haunted Castle)

SP_A0096.jpg

And the latest Edge and a few ROH dvds;

SP_A0095.jpg

Your post is SOOOOO full of win it's ridiculous!

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
02.jpg

Alongside a Time Crisis 4 Promo Copy. The Gun-Con 3 sensors (picture here) are really weird and cumbersome.
(Just realised this is old news for you US folk. The game isn't out till April 17th in Europe).

Don't think I've picked up anything else this month yet...

sw26

shas'la said:
Yeah , but people with ps2's might like this non?

True, but obviously they don't care about the millions upon millions of PS2 owners here. Or something.

:lol

bad-joey said:
Shades + watch (Marc Ecko) summer is nearing :)
4lkjeb.jpg
Véry nice shades, I'm planning to get Raybans too it's the only kind of shades that I like, fuck awesome :D. Your watch has got too much bling though :p.

FoxhoundNL said:
Véry nice shades, I'm planning to get Raybans too it's the only kind of shades that I like, fuck awesome :D. Your watch has got too much bling though :p.
I think the gentleman looks like a sophisticated man with his modest watch, sun glasses and alcohol.

Gagaman

Infernal Monkey said:
Wow, there's a massive amount of Saturn love in here this month. I hope to see this trend continue. :]
You will do, as i have some Saturn games on the way now (including that same Clockwork Knight double-pack). I have a whole months worth of stuff to show, just waiting for these last bits to arrive.

Saya

My Japanese limited edition Grindhouse box arrived today. :D

zv8o5w.jpg

ilx0z5.jpg

6jki7d.jpg

2ykno5c.jpg

2qch4dd.jpg

And also my second copy of Ouendan 2 ... since my first copy never worked.

wtd4sh.jpg

Shoho

Banned
InfectedZero said:
:) Im liking my PS3 alot.
DSC00585.jpg

MGS4... How? Some kind of pre order deal?

Sorry. I am not up to date. I am gonna buy a PS3 for this game. I cried at the end of 3. But besides that I dont know much about PS3. What an awesome box art.. one of the best I have seen. my god.

CAVE343

Kastro said:
what kind of shades are those?
It's the classic Ray-ban aviator (RB3025). It comes in different variations with all sorts of colors for the frame and lenses.
Router said:
Sticker says Ray Ban. as for the exact model, you can probably find that on their website. http://www.ray-ban.com/Welcome.html
Thats correct, its not a sticker though, but printed on the lens.
FoxhoundNL said:
Thanks, Raybans are also the only shades I like :) The watch is indeed a bit overkill, but i like it ;-)

McBacon said:
http://www.britishgaming.co.uk/wp-content/screenshots2/namco_gun3/02.jpg
Alongside a Time Crisis 4 Promo Copy. The Gun-Con 3 sensors (picture here) are really weird and cumbersome.
(Just realised this is old news for you US folk. The game isn't out till April 17th in Europe).

Don't think I've picked up anything else this month yet...

The orange guns looks a bit tacky! I think the G-Con 2 looks much better in blue.

Wonderdog

I love this thread. Never ceases to amaze me how people always try to set up their goods in the most flattering angles, locations possible.

Wonderdog said:
I love this thread. Never ceases to amaze me how people always try to set up their goods in the most flattering angles, locations possible.

Speaking of which, I need to take a picture of Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 on a sandy beach or something.

Mr. Spinnington said:
jesus in a teacup what do you do?
I work for an artist, going to be doing a night time shoot soon so I'm getting all the gear ready, taking test shots to get all the settings figured out before we head out to do the actual shoot. That 300mm Nikon lens is like the eye of God, so fucking crazy.

xenix

Blade Runner on BD
2n7l6cn.jpg

Reservoir Dogs on BD (on sale)
2mg5poy.jpg

I got the urge to eat some ice cream, so bought one for me & for the misses
5u1p9y.jpg

Got this gem from Westwood Studios from my local game store (front cover)
23msz6q.jpg

Back cover
2430vhx.jpg

CDs 1 & 2
a0wgmr.jpg

CDs 3 & 4
2daf4ux.jpg

jvalioli

dagZ said:
:lol :lol :lol
:lol I didn't even notice until you quoted it.

I got some stuff in today and I have to pick up a package at the post office. I'll post some pictures when I get back.

zoku88

I think I may have some decent pics for once >.> (I hate my crappy camera.)

EDIT: holy crap! that first picture is really noisy >.>

jvalioli

Panasonic RP-HTX7 Retro Styled Headphones
SD530160.jpg

Gyakuten Saiban Playing Cards + Case and Gyakuten Saiban Yomigaeru Gyakuten Soundtrack.
SD530161.jpg

MechDX

IMG_3984.jpg

IMG_3989.jpg

Modular stands are from IKEA. New suede sectional sofa is from Big Lots furniture. I store HD's/BD's and all my games in the bottom drawers. LCD lights are hard to see but mounted behind the frosted glass doors and in the bottom section where the cases for whatever movie is playing is being displayed.

The equipment:

55" BRAVIA A series SXRD Rear Projection HDTV
Onkyo 605 receiver
2x JBL Venue Series Stadium 8-Inch 3-Way Speaker for fronts
2x JBL Venue Series Balcony 4-Inch 2-Way Wall Speakers for rears
JBL Venue Series Voice Center Channel 5-Inch 2-Way Dual Speaker
JBL Venue Series SUB10 10-Inch Subwoofer
Dish Network 770 PVR
Toshiba HD XA2 HD DVD player
Sony BD-PS3 BluRay player
XBOX 360 Elite
Wii
Dreamcast

I am VERY damn happy with the picture, sound quality and asthetics! The old ass carpeting and wood paneling has to be forgiven. I am in a rental!lol

The TV, receiver, speakers, Toshiba HD XA2, media center and couch were all bought in March/April.

Quake1028

h3ro said:
Some might say the same about posting on a videogame forum. If you're going to do it, might as well follow the rules of the thread, as trivial as they may be.

Hate to tell you, but the OP has no power to make any "rules" for this thread. It would be nice if everyone followed, but the amount of piling on that happens after every stock photo is worse than the photos themselves.

Danielsan

jvalioli said:
Panasonic RP-HTX7 Retro Styled Headphones
SD530160.jpg
Man those retro styled headphones look fantastic. Sucks that I can't find a store in the Netherlands that sells them. I really need to get a paypal acount/credit card and start importing this kind of cool stuff.

Chorazin

Leo the 3rd said:
Got my copy of MGS4 Metal Gear Saga Vol.2 pre-order swag.
2396741745_d2bb6cf5ef.jpg

Nice, bluetooth mac keyboard. I absolutely love mine, perfect size and I really like how the keys match those on my Macbook.

Top Bottom