• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Negator

It's here! YES!

oAfO5.jpg

Tuck

blizzardjesus said:
Explain this rest add-on... Since i have a love hate relation ship with the mouse... it is the worst for indesign and illustrator.

mmfixed.com

Basically it is a rest to fill in the space between your palm and the mouse.

Its not perfect, but it helps. A lot. I've been enjoying the mouse so much more now, but it still needs to be seen whether the mouse works with extended use. If not, I'm gonna get the trackpad.

Its somewhat expensive though. 15 bucks.

8lEcW.png

A start to what I assume will be a bigger trend.

In my opinion, the extra spent on early access plus the fact its reigion free sold me on the idea.

Fourman said:
xonnTl.jpg

After watching No Reservations for the longest time I finally decided to get Kitchen Confidential, can't wait to start reading it. The CD is SBTRKT, one of the most surprising and great albums of 2011 for me.

Nice! Im rereading Kitchen Confidential right now

HildyB

PAX Pickups

IMG_0885.jpg

Astro Gaming A30 headset - PAX Edition
PAX edition plate for said headset
ONLIVE console (they were giving them away free)
2 Pair of Gunnars. 1 Rocket for home (Shea Dogs at work), 1 Paralax in Lime Green for my wife.

Few posters etc..

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Fourman said:
xonnTl.jpg

After watching No Reservations for the longest time I finally decided to get Kitchen Confidential, can't wait to start reading it. The CD is SBTRKT, one of the most surprising and great albums of 2011 for me.
Skip the first half of the book and you will enjoy it much more. The chapters where he describes a day in his life are great. The chapters about his start are pretty boring.

SUPARSTARX

awwyeahgurrl said:
God damn I want a VLX so bad, I just can't justify paying £180 for it.
I couldn't either, but I sold off my R1 TE's and SE's for it and made up a little bit. I couldn't use them all anyway.

daffy

Banned
omgkitty said:
I thought it was better than the first movie, but both were disappointing compared to the series. The series was so good, and then they got kind of lazy and just wrapped it up in a completely different manner.
I agree totally.. I didn't like the how anticlimactic Paradise Lost was, just felt like they rushed through it to me. And what a calm climax! Oh well, series will always be great though.

Joe Molotov

Buying some used DVDs at Hastings:

X0k8J.jpg

(the one of the far left is The Loreley's Grasp, directed by Amando de Ossorio of 'The Blind Dead' fame)

hFqet.jpg

Top Bottom