• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Spruchy

cvxfreak said:
30cni54.jpg

Devil May Cry 4 (PS3), Devil May Cry 4 Special DVD, Super Smash Bros. X

Best haul of 08.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Sorry CVXFREAK, I'M ONE-UPPING YOU WITH CALENDERS

2231822337_20c9414549_b.jpg

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)
Devil May Cry 4 Special DVD
Devil May Cry 2008 mini desktop calender
Arcadia Magazine, March issue
Tsukasa Bullet Mizuki figure
Kaiyodo Cammy figure

Is it just me or does Dante look like Scientology spokesman Tom Cruise?

2232612372_66ef1c0630.jpg

2u7c1m8.jpg

not pictured... white Dual Shock 3, because it is evidently lost in the mail.

After using it for about a week, i am even more in awe. its such a capable little machine.

Ok, so I am now getting this as a gift for my mother. Thanks GAF!

Lyte Edge

:lol Yeah, I have that too. There's a topic in OT called "Geek GAF Figure Models" with a ton of posters posting what they have. Several of us have that Mai figure.

2132720328_44287330d1_b.jpg

But that's for the figure model topic. No need to post perverse plastic models here.

LowParry

Lyte Edge said:
:lol Yeah, I have that too. There's a topic in OT called "Geek GAF Figure Models" with a ton of posters posting what they have. Several of us have that Mai figure.

But that's for the figure model topic. No need to post perverse plastic models here.

My god. I just checked out that thread. My wallet screams like a little girl. Haha. That's freakin insane. All I have is a couple of figures out on display next to my monitor. Probably when I get my new computer, I'll go dig out the rest of my stuff to display. Damn. My inner geek just cried seeing all of those. Sad.

LiK

Lyte Edge said:

really? i should check that out. i dunno if i wanna post my collection there. i have ALOT...

eznark

Banned
Where did those of you who picked one up get the Asus EEE? I am interested, but I'd sort of like to actually see one before I buy it. Any retailers carrying em?

Guy Legend

I only bought a couple of games last year, but made some big purchases this month - including my first next gen console...

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

jvalioli

junk.jpg

Pretty big month for me.

-80GB Playstation 3
-PW:AA3 autographed poster
-GS4 Limited Edition
-2 Cursor PW books
-PW papercraft
-PW towel :)lol )

LiK

jvalioli said:
junk.jpg

Pretty big month for me.

-80GB Playstation 3
-PW:AA3 autographed poster
-GS4 Limited Edition
-2 Cursor PW books
-PW papercraft
-PW towel :)lol )

how did you get that poster???

LiK

zoku88 said:
WTH, you must be the biggest PW fanboy ever.

yea, he makes me look insignificant. my best PW collectibles (that noone has) are the PW trading figures. they're sweet and rare.

Shiggie

neojubei said:
Do you live in backwards world? Vasaline? oh man. Astroglide is where its at.
for some reason my iSight reverses the image (i don't have a camera right now)

*Edit* Tell me more of this... Astroglide <_<

Shiggie

Mefisutoferesu said:
What are you doing that you need 3 containers worth of vaseline for? Seriously, pervy jokes aside.
I get ashy really fast.

Got paid today.

Might as well stock up.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
New I mean jacket and slippers!!!!

IMG_4150.jpg

And this letter.

" I'm one of the founders of Major League Gaming. We're currently looking for folks that have writing skills and personality to contribute to some new content features that we're adding to mlgpro.com and gamebattles.com.

If you have any interest in that sort of a thing let me know and I'll get you the info. My email address is sundance@mlgpro.com

We're looking for 3-5 people a mix of guys and girls if you happen to know anyone else who you think might be interested.

Thanks in advance.

-sd "

:lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If you take a hot bath, you're more prone to dry skin afterwards. Do what you have to do in there and get out. Don't play with yourself too long. :) STOP!!!!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Nice slippers Kadey :)

Ah... MLG... lol.

I remember in early 2004... Sepso of MLG was recruiting me personally to help him run certain tournaments throughout the United States for their upcoming season. I have a long background in running professional tournaments and have personally ran over 200 tournaments, ranging from local events to national level events with international competition. Namco even threw my name in as a recommendation to MLG.

This was awhile back before they were widely known, and they were getting a lot of flack from major gaming communities... So of course when they said they would 'pay me later,' it raised an eyebrow and I had to ultimately decline their offer.

Fast forward to 2007, they're a multi million dollar company and have a TV show contract with USA Network... with a promising showing for 2008.

Mike Sepso, take me back. :) Whoever the sap was that took my place, I'll out-do him. ;)

So the point of this story?

I made the Feb. thread...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9564319#post9564319

AND..

I just wanted to say, I was right about Smash Bros. Brawl lolol.

And sorry for going so off topic... I'm going to post all my pickups from Jan. sometime when I'm not sleepy/lazy.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Oh!

And nice Phoenix Wright 3 signed poster...

I got 2 signed posters and a stack of unsigned ones from my Capcom buds during Comic Con... I also got PW I & II signed too. :)

Lyte Edge

neojubei said:
Whoa what is that small DMC4 disc case?

Not sure which one you mean, but one is the special edition DVD (no idea what's on it; played Smash all night) and the other is a small calendar.

dankir

marwan said:
people still buy guides? last i bought one was when SF2 Turbo came out on the SNES.

Marwan how many more phones did you buy this month, lol. Did you get the new M3 or in line to get one?

marwan

Banned
dankir said:
Marwan how many more phones did you buy this month, lol. Did you get the new M3 or in line to get one?

hehehe, no new phones recently. i'm in love with my Nokia N95, so lemme enjoy it dammit! :lol

didn't get the new M3 yet....i'll wait till DCT(dual clutch transmission) is released before dropping the cash. :)

dankir

marwan said:
hehehe, no new phones recently. i'm in love with my Nokia N95, so lemme enjoy it dammit! :lol

didn't get the new M3 yet....i'll wait till DCT(dual clutch transmission) is released before dropping the cash. :)

Well isn't it coming standard with the new M3 convertible? Or the whole M3 line as well?

marwan

Banned
dankir said:
Well isn't it coming standard with the new M3 convertible? Or the whole M3 line as well?

DCT is coming for the whole line of M3s. Manual transmission(with clutch) is also optional.

Top Bottom