• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Picture9.jpg

Saturn Bomberman as a result SixFortyFive's recommendation a couple weeks ago.

yes, I miss my camera too.

Cdammen said:
:O

Portable Æon Flux! How's the image? Is it the original 4:3, cropped and in full screen or stretched?

it looks great on the psp. was watchin it on my import white psp last night (confirms the new all region settting, wooo!). its 4:3, but you can zoom or full screen it to your liking. menus are full screen, features all the half-hour eps, pilot, and animated shorts.

zoku88

More manga this time:

It feels like I should have received that shipment a while ago. I was reading those chapters without having a clue as to what happened in the previous chapters T_T It's been too long...

bran

ofab2b.jpg

Came across an open box 80GB at Best Buy (Canada), apparently that was the last PS3 in the store. Snatched it up in case the new rumored 1xxGB has no BC. Along with a copy of ICO prequel there.

I got 30 days return, we'll see. NOW I PLAY SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS UPSCALED!

That other PS3 in there is a Japanese launch console.

Mohonky

Jag22 said:
Zelda: Crossbow Training was released with a Box in europe? :(

.....and Australia. I'm noticing a few weird things here. For instance in some pics I see people buying Buss and Singstar in those shitty plastic mould cases like this;

27y7686.jpg

In Australia they come in an actual box.

Feindflug

Ratchet & Clank: ToD
Blue Dragon
Guitar Hero 3 with wireless guitar (360)
Sega Rally (360)
Virtua Fighter 5 (360)
Stranglehold (360)
Jericho (360)

eznark

Banned
Is there a difference between the GC/PS2 versions of Killer 7? I love No More Heroes and was thinking about picking up Killer 7 for the GC, had no idea I could play it on the PS3 as well.

Khalid-S

eznark said:
Is there a difference between the GC/PS2 versions of Killer 7? I love No More Heroes and was thinking about picking up Killer 7 for the GC, had no idea I could play it on the PS3 as well.

GC. Better FPS.

Flek

Banned
eznark said:

for me? yeha wii cant upscale it like the ps3 does :D ;)

Spike

bran said:
ofab2b.jpg

Came across an open box 80GB at Best Buy (Canada), apparently that was the last PS3 in the store. Snatched it up in case the new rumored 1xxGB has no BC. Along with a copy of ICO prequel there.

I got 30 days return, we'll see. NOW I PLAY SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS UPSCALED!

That other PS3 in there is a Japanese launch console.

The Wal-Mart I was at today had tons of 80GB PS3's in stock. As well as 360 elites.

Now, does anyone know why No More Heroes isn't coming out until February 8th up here?

LiK

this week's haul. ^^

games from different systems joining hands and singing in harmony. ;)
zak and wiki
blue dragon
folklore
the witcher (UK uncensored version)
PLUS pan's labyrinth BD
games-harmony.jpg

LE musha figure and wired 360 controller for my PC. controller was on sale
musha.jpg

also got Rez HD and it's an AWESOME PORT!

Flek

Banned
Vito said:
Hey flek, where did you get the paranmaum cd?

yesasia.com - i bought the korean version its identical to the japanese one but a bit cheaper.

n8NMONSTER said:
Linda Linda Linda. :)

yeha i love this movie - and paranmaum...the cd is so awesome <3

Rancid Mildew said:
16au2b4.jpg

I just got these all today. I haven't had a chance to play NMH or Endless Ocean and I can't unpack Masterpiece Cloud since I'm in the process of moving but in my opinion, Advance Wars is the best entry in the series yet.

wow, i envy you for spending $350 on a figure. anyway can you take more pictures it.

close up would be nice, i also need to know where did you brought it from.

i am interest in the Judge one.

also how big is it, can you do a size comparison, like game case vs the figure. thanks.

LiK said:
this week's haul. ^^

games from different systems joining hands and singing in harmony. ;)
zak and wiki
blue dragon
folklore
the witcher (UK uncensored version)
PLUS pan's labyrinth BD
games-harmony.jpg

LE musha figure and wired 360 controller for my PC. controller was on sale
musha.jpg

also got Rez HD and it's an AWESOME PORT!

inside pictures of the musha. please.

WORLDWIDEWII said:
wow, i envy you for spending $350 on a figure. anyway can you take more pictures it.

close up would be nice, i also need to know where did you brought it from.

i am interest in the Judge one.

also how big is it, can you do a size comparison, like game case vs the figure. thanks.

I pre-ordered it from eStarland.com but they are out of stock right now. I'm still moving so I can only keep it in storage to keep it safe until I find a proper place to put him.

I did unpack it to inspect for damages though and my impressions are thoroughly positive. He's incredibly huge and every component is made of superb material. He's broken into several pieces and from what I remember, you have to screw his hands on, attach the swords, and place him on the base. He's 19 inches tall and that's already staggering but his height is nothing compared to the space he occupies since he's holding his swords pointing away from him when set up properly. I'm sorry I can't offer more thorough impressions but I'll post more pictures when I'm done moving if you'd like. Anyways, I highly recommend this figure series to everyone.

SIP YEK NOD said:
janSmall.jpg

slow month :(

There are a couple other games i want(no more heroes, burnout: paradise, DMC 4) but can't afford em right now.

Wait a sec... that is a tiny computer. That is the real story, you have a tiny computer.

Spike

Rancid Mildew said:
I just got these all today. I haven't had a chance to play NMH or Endless Ocean and I can't unpack Masterpiece Cloud since I'm in the process of moving but in my opinion, Advance Wars is the best entry in the series yet.

Agreed.

Top Bottom