• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes Boss!

EO2!

87054435.jpg

Tiduz

Eurogaime
"Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!"

reminder from OP.

edit:
FUUUUU beaten

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
_dementia said:
How are you like Neo Shootan Heroes, Lyte?

Just tried it for a little bit. I want to focus on playing Sengoku Basara 3 right now. Normal seemed too easy; I hope the hard and above difficulty levels offer a better bullet hell type of feeling. You can play the game in four different screen modes (both holding the PSP vertical and normally) but the characters seem pretty small on the screen. I'm going to try it on my TV next.

Oh, and the manual is an awesome bit of nostalgia. Any Neo-Geo owner will love this:

rm3M8l.jpg

_dementia said:
How are you like Neo Shootan Heroes, Lyte?

seriously.
looks like someone didn't read the OP
Is asking if he hides those pillows from the women he lures into his parents basement criticizing?

Bought shit loads but im too lazy to find it all :lol

2010-07-29180801.jpg

Muay Thai shorts

2010-07-29180735.jpg

India Guide book (things like 5 inches thick!) because im going to Bombay(mumbai) and then south for a month in January!

2010-07-29180553.jpg

Everything related to Hajimeno Ippo thats been animated!
The Bigger one is not a legit version but it was only £20 for 76 Episodes and the films so cant complain when half the legit version is £180!

Balboa said:
Where did you get New Challenger from?
Play tech asia for £19. That one is legit and is rather fancy, the other I bought on Ebay and was like
"Hang on a minute..." Googled it and realized it doesn't exist! :lol

Pick up for July.

Too bad the control is crap for Dark Star One, though I would like to give them a prop for at least trying to port these type of games to console.
qx9ziu.jpg

Amazon put this in a carboard sleeve which crushed the package. Next time I will get stuff like this from GameStop. They put a single Crakdown 2 game in a giant cardboard box that's 10 times too big, but cram this big long box in a cardboard sleeve....
2mmib1k.jpg

I was really looking forward to the concert but it got cancel.
ifoacp.jpg

nny

I do like my physical media, with their pretty boxes, manuals and artwork, but if being downloadable only is what makes these games possible I won't complain:

DSC05225.jpg

DSC05228.jpg

DSC05229.jpg

Magazines and Pearl Jam's fan club gift single:
DSC05222.jpg

DSC05220.jpg

Anime themed photo:
DSC05218.jpg

I found Nintendo Magic to be quite interesting, and what I read of Replay seems promising.

DSC05217.jpg

There were some complaints of dirty streets in the city, so that is taken care of:
DSC05207.jpg

Johnlenham said:
[IM]http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww53/Johnlenham/2010-07-29180735.jpg[/IM]
India Guide book (things like 5 inches thick!) because im going to Bombay(mumbai) and then south for a month in January!

Bombay! :D

Let me know if you have any questions / need recommendations outside that guide book. Lived there for ~10 years.

Zing

Banned
Yes Boss! said:

Jesus. The orange/blue contrast thing really has gotten out of hand. My wife pointed out that it is even all over the Starcraft 2 box and website! Nothing is sacred.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Solemn Nomad said:
Just ordered Neo Geo Heroes from Play-Asia. It didn't say anything about the OST though, did you buy that separately?

No, it was a freebie. They're probably giving it to those who ordered first.

Baconbitz

Banned
red shoe paul said:
8xprgp.jpg

FFIV sealed: $.54
Elebits sealed: $5.00
Silent Hill 3 w/ soundtrack: $10
Top Gun: $2

Pretty nice pick up day. :D
5 and below ftw. I just picked up elebits sealed at the same place for the same price.

Adamm

Some pickups from July

Some Blu-rays
TfNCA.jpg

Stracraft 2 CE
gcsXG.jpg

Nausicaä Blu-ray
E97Ed.jpg

(quite disappointed how small the guide book is :lol)

Dizzy-4U

WARP10CK said:
dsc0019q.jpg

A new 360 slim and a replica of Grays Sports Almanac from Back to the future 2(I know because the receipt was still inside :p) I love stuff like this great month for me
Oh oh oh! The sports almanac is pretty sweet! I need to buy one of those.

Gouken

Banned
Johnlenham said:
Bought shit loads but im too lazy to find it all :lol

2010-07-29180735.jpg

Don't forget to take plenty of peptobismol with you.

Forsete

I really should get SC2.. But I am a little burnt out on RTS (odd since it was years since I last played one), I am more into Europa Universalis-type games these days. But Starcraft is always Starcraft. :p

Linkhero1

Posting what I got so far. I'll probably have a few more pickups to post in the August thread.

tCvAL.jpg

I'm really bad with the camera but in case anyone asks, it's Drill Dozer and Mario Tennis Power Tour lol

SQNbm.jpg

Sin and Punishment is fun :)

sweetfish

Gold Member
WARP10CK said:
dsc0019q.jpg

A new 360 slim and a replica of Grays Sports Almanac from Back to the future 2(I know because the receipt was still inside :p) I love stuff like this great month for me

Great Scott! I need that almanac, where did you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom