• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes Boss!

Slowly going through stuff I picked up over the last few months that was waiting for me at my CA address.

Deathsmiles NA to support Aksys. Achievments stack on this one!

64296646.jpg

The neat Hori stick. Gonna pick up the new SF and BB to break it in. Thinking about buying a 360 version from the US store if still available and it can fit an LS-32 (not sure):

56df0cb0.jpg

Chinese version of FF XIII. Sin and Punishment US:

44bde3d5.jpg

DQ IX LOVE:

01a61e4b.jpg

Espgaluda II iPhone, which I've been playing for the last few months:

b349f04c.jpg

Awesome tastes Yes Boss!
(and I'm not just saying that because I too picked up Deathsmiles NA, S&P NA, and FFXIII Chinese this month)

SlickVic

1z1qx74.jpg

Kinda interesting to see Blizzard still using the old school paper PC boxes. Only drawback was it got a bit squished during shipping.

Yes Boss!

_dementia said:
Awesome tastes Yes Boss!
(and I'm not just saying that because I too picked up Deathsmiles NA, S&P NA, and FFXIII Chinese this month)

Yeah, lots of fun stuff this year. So, so happy I don't have to play FF dubbed. Ive got a lot more cool stuff back in OC...all those other Cave shooters that came out, whoohoo! Been a portable gamer for six moths so it is nice to get back to the consoles!

Got way behind on sticks :-( Thinking I might go for one of Markman's Blazblue sticks in the next week.

I did pick up a wine DS XL a few months back as well:

439e8973.jpg

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I see a lot of people picking up FFXIII Chinese... what's the difference between that and the US version? Just the voice acting? Is the original language track that much better?

I got a couple things including SCII CE, but no pics till later this week when I get more stuff.

Yes Boss!

Chacranajxy said:
I see a lot of people picking up FFXIII Chinese... what's the difference between that and the US version? Just the voice acting? Is the original language track that much better?

Japanese VO is not ostensibly better...just a good chance to play the game with the japanese language track intact (something that squeenix should have included in the NA release). I'll always prefer subs to dubs for games.

Also, finally got SSFIV!

dc6c584b.jpg

Panasonic screwed up and sent me a 2nd set of these movies. so now I have 2 of each lol. Cannot complan since they are free and going for a nice amount of coin on ebay. Anyone interested? :lol

IMAG0124.jpg

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
grap3fruitman said:
How'd you get such a nice steady close-up shot?

Using my arms as a tripod, and steady breathing, plus taking multiple shots helps, sometimes I'll take 50+ shots of an object, I took around 30 of the xbox and the one I posted was the only one I was 'kinda' happy with.

JEKKI

yay~!!! it may be 2 weeks late, but gosh dangit someone other than my mom n dad remembered to wish me happy bday!!

zjjia9.jpg

Im a little happier now for a lonely nerd! lol

33wo3dk.jpg

at comic con me n my friend ate at this place called J Wok.

on the way back home, we say a place called City Wok.

I told him it would be a good idea to open up a place called Crip Wok.

he told me that it actually would not be a good idea.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
ahahahahaa

I read that post and thought that it sounded just like Jekki. And then I was like "wait," and then I was like "yeah."

meppi

Just got back from the store to pick up a spare PS2 since they are getting harder to find these days. They only had the Buzz and Singstar pack in.

PS2slim.jpg

Also picked up a couple of movies while I was there:

moviesm.jpg

meppi

Lostconfused said:
The cover art for fifth element looks terrible, what region is that?
I agree, it really looks awful. :(
It's the Benelux version from Dutch Filmworks (DFW).
I was hoping that it was just the cardboard slipcase that had this cover, but the bluray packaging has the same thing.

The back of the box is much better though with Milla Jovovich in her skimpy outfit. ;)

LurkerJZ3

Neo Member
Comic-Con 2010 Pick-Up.

2vjeuci.jpg

Autograph FFXIII copy by the voice actor who did Vanille.

1z3tt2q.jpg

Steve Blum and Yuri signatures for Gurren Lagann. Got Green Day Rock Band free at the MTV Games/Harmonix panel at Comic-Con.

13zqx07.jpg

Yoko and Nia pillows. :D

29urk2t.jpg

Free Kinect t-shirt from the Microsoft Store in San Diego.

Baconbitz

Banned
0728102015.jpg

So because of the DC not including an AC adapter I called them up and they sent me a new one even though I was using my Brothers spare PS2 AC adapter. Because they forgot to send me the AC adapter they included some other stuff which is on the top row. Sorry for the bad phone pics.
On top: DC controller, Powerstone/tomb raider, a VMU, and the AC adapter
On the bottom is stuff that I bought the day after I left. A VMU, Sonic Adventure, DC controller. The reason why the bottom DC controller has a rubberband around it is because I had to return it because one of the wires was loose.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
AwesomeSyrup said:
I'm sorry but those anime girl pillows are so weird. :lol
It's not like he's going to marry them... just dry hump them every now and then. so what?

Bii

BocoDragon said:
It's not like he's going to marry them... just dry hump them every now and then. so what?

Oh man, I still have my Kasumi love pillow from the Japanese blue DOA Xbox. She's currently deflated at the moment. :lol

WARP10CK

Banned
dsc0019q.jpg

A new 360 slim and a replica of Grays Sports Almanac from Back to the future 2(I know because the receipt was still inside :p) I love stuff like this great month for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom