• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks

6 months down. 6 to go. How is your 2013 shaping up so far? It's almost Summer!

The monthly tradition on NeoGAF! Since November 2006 <3 !!!

jbiEFjdBhYlIgU.jpg

For those of you new to this thread, this is a place for us to show off our new pickups and discuss them!

REMINDER! Or get banned!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

6434662657_d8e641d917_o.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ALSO!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

ARCHIVES:

Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

6434662657_d8e641d917_o.jpg

---

No time to post my pickups from last month but enjoy! I'll post when I get home from my travels!

HardRojo

Not much but this is what I picked up this week.

Along with a new Nixon watch for me and another I-don't-remember-the-brand watch for my mom and a used copy of Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

Edit: I already beat TLoU about one week ago, a friend lent me the game while my US copy was still on its way to Peru.

A few recent pick-ups!

An awesome Phantom Pain poster. It was an E3 exclusive that was handed out to VIPs at the backstage area of the Konami booth!

DSC03538.jpg

Watch Dogs E3 edition tin:
DSC03464.jpg

TLoU counter-top standee:

DSC03431.jpg

TLoU press kit:
DSC03402.jpg

Watch Dogs laser cel kit:
DSC03370.jpg

Fallout Animal Friend per shirt:
DSC03426.jpg

Oversize KOTOR movie-style poster. A true grail!
DSC03393.jpg

Tomb Raider lithograph:
DSC03354.jpg

Third Strike poster with hand-drawn sketch:
DSC03121.jpg

o3Zgds3.jpg

masterpiece skywarp, encore blaster, encore Soundwave, fantoys quakewave. would have bought so much more but am travelling and these things take up too much space.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Went and picked this up thanks to Angry Joes hilarious review. Wanted to see how bad it was for myself. Pretty cheap in Japan around 1000 yen that included shipping.
The Angry Joe Mindjack review.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK4u4uezIPM

Also picked this up since was getting tired of constantly checking the Japanese &#25915;&#30053; sites. This way dont need to be sitting infront of the PC while dungeon crawling. Plus wanted to collect the strategy guide too since really do dig the game.

tha_devil

Watch Dogs e3 exclusive tin, i think this will be a serie i will collect besides AC :)
5WK1aZAl.jpg

Some last of us merchandise, i didnt see anywhere before. Hoodie, cap, dice in little bag, pen and glowsticks.

kcLQjwTl.jpg

Two promo games.
4guUSvYl.jpg

God of War Australian figurine.
ECNimeAl.jpg

AC australian disc holder, very rare and very nice artwork inside.
aPJLLpol.jpg

Last of Us ellie edition
C05vZwel.jpg

Wonderbook diggs nightcrawler press kit, i havent seen any of these listed besides the one i have. Its pretty neat.
JecY03Ll.jpg

SkRt2jsl.jpg

LdM51tRl.jpg

Last of us press kit, with rare debug disc. Also came with a little notebook i didnt see before (nothing special inside it though)
G641qH4l.jpg

hKlfw4Al.jpg

Post pandemic edition, which was ridiculously expensive considering shipping and custom cost.
kllhr9wl.jpg

lordimmortal

Neo Member
Got this in the mail today can't wait to get down to Melbourne and see a reall games event here I come PAX Aus.

Two new controllers & a couple of games loving Flower

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
My first major pickup!

4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, 3700 SF. First home with the wife. Technically we closed on the 28th, but today is our first day of "we have the home, are moved in, everything is set, time to live life".

vxCHl0C.jpg

Not pictured:

Animal Crossing for 3DS
Borderlands 2 Season Pass
Luigi DLC for NSMBU
Mega Man 3 for Wii U VC

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
My first major pickup!

4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, 3700 SF. First home with the wife. Technically we closed on the 28th, but today is our first day of "we have the home, are moved in, everything is set, time to live life".

vxCHl0C.jpg

Not pictured:

Animal Crossing for 3DS
Luigi DLC for NSMBU
Mega Man 3 for Wii U VC

Dude thats a beautiful home congrats!

My first major pickup!

vxCHl0C.jpg

Not pictured:

Animal Crossing for 3DS
Luigi DLC for NSMBU
Mega Man 3 for Wii U VC

Awesome stuff man! Congrats

LordCanti

Updated my office space with a new PC build (4670k, 250gb SSD, and 16gb RAM joining the GTX 580 I already had) and TV. The case is a Fractal Design R4 in white (can't even tell it's on; so quiet), and the TV is a Vizio M501d-A2R (50").

I'm thinking of taking my old Antec 1200 case (what a piece of shiiiiiiiiit) out back and beating it with an aluminum baseball bat. I think it will be cathartic.

OXJXWaol.jpg

25 years or so between wanting an original Vehicle Voltron and getting this spectacular updated version, but the wait was definitely worth it!

These boxes are pretty neat, did you print the covers yourself? Did you purchase the boxes online or a local retailer?

I ordered a couple cases off of NintendoRepairHub, it was one of the only places that would ship just a couple case up to Canada at a decent price. As for the covers I printed them at staples, they have far better printers than I do and their tools for cutting paper gave everything a nice edge.

So I'd been hearing good things about these in The Last of Us thread and did some review checking and bought them on lunch from my local GAME...

Oh.My.God.

They are fantastic.

Really, recommend these if your looking for a semi expensive pair of headphones!

Pleased that they work with the PC as well as the PS3 and what has all but been confirmed the PS4.

So I'd been hearing good things about these in The Last of Us thread and did some review checking and bought them on lunch from my local GAME...

Oh.My.God.

They are fantastic.

Really, recommend these if your looking for a semi expensive pair of headphones!

Pleased that they work with the PC as well as the PS3 and what has all but been confirmed the PS4.

How much did you pay instore? My local has one pair left for £125.

kierwynn

Got this all today.

bZkxLSY.jpg

Project X Zone is technically a June pick up, but I didn't get it until today. I accidentally had it shipped to my parents' house and I hadn't had a chance to get it until today. The other two boxes are a set of Hetalia keychain figures and a set of Tales of school costume keychains.

sJgk2rV.jpg

These are the figures I decided to keep from the Tales of box. They're super cute, but I'm not sure how I am going to display them.

mrsZwq2.png

America and England from the Hetalia set.

Only the first day of July and already doing pretty good!

How much did you pay instore? My local has one pair left for £125.

Yea, thats what I paid.

A bit steep, and Argos was due to have them come in on Delivery and there only £100 in there, but I couldnt wait any longer when they were delayed and went to GAME to get them.

Just played about 4 hours of Uncharted 3 and felt completely immersed in the game.

Top Bottom