• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
The reason for the move into a larger house...

IMG_0548_zps4ef268a6.jpg

This is my biggest pickup EVER!

Congratulations!

E: This pick-up is definitely top of page worthy. :)

jbueno

Technically a late June pickup, posted about it in the GameBoy Collecting Thread, but here are some different picks. Got myself a Game Boy Micro in mint condition, barring the box, and it breaths new life into my old GBA library. I´m in love with the little thing, it rekindled my interest in the system, might start getting games for it again since I haven´t bought games for it since 2008.

Some crappy cellphone pics:

Also got myself Super Street Fighter IV AE from the last Steam sale. Can´t play worth shit, but I needed a fighter to play with my HRAP.

MG310

DSCN3273.jpg

DSCN3274.jpg

WWE Elite AJ Lee
72 piece Copic Marker set
The Last of Us Survival Edition

50 inch Sharp Aquos..really loving the jump from my 37 inch LG. Wish I had bought it before my first run through The Last of Us.

JEKKI

whatchu kno about a live band?!?!?!

77876b4ee37511e28df922000a9f1991_7.jpg

all I listen to is rap music, so the answer to that question is "not much!" lol

So I'd been hearing good things about these in The Last of Us thread and did some review checking and bought them on lunch from my local GAME...

Oh.My.God.

They are fantastic.

Really, recommend these if your looking for a semi expensive pair of headphones!

Pleased that they work with the PC as well as the PS3 and what has all but been confirmed the PS4.

Curse the pick-ups thread and all who sail in her!

Joking aside, thanks for reminding me to buy a pair. I'm a few hours in on TLOU already, but I held off playing for the last couple of days until the cans turned up. Looking forward to experiencing all the jump scares with them *click click click*

Curse the pick-ups thread and all who sail in her!

Joking aside, thanks for reminding me to buy a pair. I'm a few hours in on TLOU already, but I held off playing for the last couple of days until the cans turned up. Looking forward to experiencing all the jump scares with them *click click click*

Apologies for the self-quote, but I've just had the headset hooked up to my PC (insta-plug n play) and just... wow. I'm currently listening to the MGS3 soundtrack (FLAC quality) and the sound quality is stunning. Anyone considering buying a pair, if you're still on the fence, I suggest you jump towards the 'BUY NOW' side. I'm kicking myself for waiting it out so long before buying mine!

Dr Dogg

Quite happily minding my own business having lunch when I heard a knock at the door. A guy from DPD was there with a humongous box, which puzzled me as I couldn't recall any deliveries I was expecting.

To my surprise... well, just have a look.
MZwPEIEl.jpg

I knew working from home today was a good idea. About a month early to boot, plus despite being described as a slipcover it's more of a box that is fabric printed and bound (which was eerily tantalising to the touch). So anyone who's ordered yours might be on the way too!

Sirenja

Banned
Decided to switch from JP to US account with my second memory card so I can finally play these games : ) Main Account is EU...

ithorien

My first major pickup!

4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, 3700 SF. First home with the wife. Technically we closed on the 28th, but today is our first day of "we have the home, are moved in, everything is set, time to live life".

vxCHl0C.jpg

Not pictured:

Animal Crossing for 3DS
Borderlands 2 Season Pass
Luigi DLC for NSMBU
Mega Man 3 for Wii U VC

And here I thought our first 1700SF was a lot for two people lol. Congrats!

What's the extra SF for? Game room? Man cave? Man game room cave?

joe1138

I knew working from home today was a good idea. About a month early to boot, plus despite being described as a slipcover it's more of a box that is fabric printed and bound (which was eerily tantalising to the touch). So anyone who's ordered yours might be on the way too!

Where did you order your copy from? Amazon still shows my copy as shipping on August 6th. I've waited this long so I guess another month won't kill me but still... WANT IT.

Amazon but .co.uk. From The Sky reprint thread (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=509915) it seams on folks in Europe are getting it shipped as of now but after the fiasco with the original release fingers crossed there's enough to go round.

I have a copy of the original print, still sealed... got it by the luck of the devil for retail price when it came out. I've had the reprint on order from Amazon UK since it first went up (also quoting August delivery), but pulled the trigger on a copy from ebay today - there's a seller shipping them out right now. No idea how, but they're a reputable seller and my copy has been shipped out already.

Sagitario

Here in la Plaza de la Tecnología in Mexico DF, about $400 pesos for a boxed, good as new unit. Had to jump on that deal, usually goes for over $1000 pesos for a similar condition unit.

WOAH! If you ever see another deal like that [with a good as new unit], let me know. I would pay for shipping + extra expenses ;)

Top Bottom