• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Spacebar

Got the last one at Barns and Noble in my area.

EFo0UE1.jpg

Sagitario

We managed to get a Lundia bookshelf for a steal. We had been looking for one at a reasonable price and it finally paid off. (They're somewhat of a big deal here in Finland)

I see an X box set! <3
It's always cool to see such collections displayed like that!
Why are they a big deal anyway?

We managed to get a Lundia bookshelf for a steal. We had been looking for one at a reasonable price and it finally paid off. (They're somewhat of a big deal here in Finland)

I'd love to put all of my stuff on a shelf like that, but living in Los Angeles all I can think about is the cleanup after an earthquake.

Picked up a really beatup Mario Brothers arcade machine for $100 this past weekend. Been cleaning it up and did a paint job. Still waiting for a new power supply to get it up and running again.

Then some paint prep:

And After:

Painted, new t-molding, and a DK Jr Marquee I had sitting around:

kierwynn

More pick ups! These came in today!

X5y4S9n.png

Tales of Xillia 2 character poster set, America character CD, and Meruru figure.

I put Meruru together really quickly (minus her staff) just to see it. It's such a cute figure! I like it a lot!

4npMSpp.png

Cody_D165

Banned
Building up the used Wii collection, one trip to Gamestop at a time. Didn't notice she gave me the Excitebots without a real case until I got home, kind of bummed but oh well. Seriously guys, if you haven't yet now's the time to buy Wii games. That buy 2 get 1 deal is so nice, and the games are dirt cheap right now. I literally paid around $50 for everything pictured.

Lemstar

Building up the used Wii collection, one trip to Gamestop at a time. Didn't notice she gave me the Excitebots without a real case until I got home, kind of bummed but oh well. Seriously guys, if you haven't yet now's the time to buy Wii games. That buy 2 get 1 deal is so nice, and the games are dirt cheap right now. I literally paid around $50 for everything pictured.
Some GameStops are nice enough to help you out in situations like that (YMMV). If there are any other copies in your area, you can call one of them up to check if their copy is complete, then go in to exchange your disc-only copy for one with an actual case.

wighti

I see an X box set! <3
It's always cool to see such collections displayed like that!
Why are they a big deal anyway?

I think it's mostly it being made in Finland. They're pretty old too and *really* sturdy, get one and it will last your entire life time.

Nisa65

Final purchases for this month.

New Maximum the Hormone CD came out today and one of the game stores in my area was selling Killer Is Dead a day early. Been eyeing the Famicom up for a few weeks now too.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I just got an OG Famicom last month :D Welcome to the club. It's such a fun collectible.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Final purchases for this month.

New Maximum the Hormone CD came out today and one of the game stores in my area was selling Killer Is Dead a day early. Been eyeing the Famicom up for a few weeks now too.

I was going to pick up Killer Is Dead also, but been burned on grasshopper games so many times worst one being the port of NMH on the PS3. So will wait it out. Even if it means missing out on the release version of the game...

Let us know how it is though with an impressions thread later!

Coconut

Banned
I was going to pick up Killer Is Dead also, but been burned on grasshopper games so many times worst one being the port of NMH on the PS3. So will wait it out. Even if it means missing out on the release version of the game...

Let us know how it is though with an impressions thread later!

Out side of the screen tearing which isn't that bad what's wrong with the NMH PS3 port?

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Out side of the screen tearing which isn't that bad what's wrong with the NMH PS3 port?

The loading times were the worst ever at launch. So bad I sold the game back. No idea if they patched it and didnt really want to hang around until they would either.

Fantomex

Picked up a really beatup Mario Brothers arcade machine for $100 this past weekend. Been cleaning it up and did a paint job. Still waiting for a new power supply to get it up and running again.

Then some paint prep:

And After:

Painted, new t-molding, and a DK Jr Marquee I had sitting around:

Dude seriously HNGGGGGGGG!

Top Bottom