• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
A monthly tale of souls and swords, eternally retold...

2076836589_a588abe39a_o.jpg

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Metal Gear mania is over!? Or is it? July is here and it now marks the beginning of the second half of the year. What are YOU buying? I'm buying Soul Calibur IV fa sho...

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

ARCHIVES:
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008

---

No pictures from me yet. I'll be getting Initial D: Extreme Stage (PS3) and I'll be checking out Anime Expo in LA at the end of this week. I'll be sure to have pictures by then!

Everyone that celebrates the 4th of July please have a fun and SAFE weekend! Take care out there!

Anyone wanna come up with a nice July banner? I'm at work right now so I can't put one together :x !

Sagitario

I love these threads, I really do... but I think is a little bit too early... I mean, the June thread is still on the 1st page...

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
It's already July in some places... so yea, gotta do it ;)

It'll be like it happens every month... the June thread will slo o o w l y ... f a d e ... a w a y.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
i found this at gamestop for $2.99! it's really fun so far. is they donkey kong platformer that uses these really good?

IMG_1640.jpg

zoku88

I hate my camera... :(

I got this a few days ago in the mail...

244z4oj.jpg

124hp1t.jpg

I still haven't taken it out of the box, yet XD

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Farore said:
was that a 'yes, dk jungle beat kicks ass'?

btw, the songs in donkey konga are really good!

Struct09

mattiewheels said:
i found this at gamestop for $2.99! it's really fun so far. is they donkey kong platformer that uses these really good?

DK Jungle Beat is a great game, best use of the short-lived bongos for sure

Going to Gamestop either today or tomorrow to get some GC games. My 16th birthday is this month so I'm going to get a lot of stuff then. :D

mattiewheels

Struct09 said:
DK Jungle Beat is a great game, best use of the short-lived bongos for sure
WHOA. even better than konga? cause it's pretty awesome to me so far.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Can we vote to month ban the first person who posts a stock image in the incorrect fashion?

mattiewheels

MarkMan said:
Can we vote to month ban the first person who posts a stock image in the incorrect fashion?
no, just sic pharmacy on them. that should hurt more.

I actually moved in last week, but hey. New apartment, new region of the country, great new job. Not pictured, new region and new job. And I know it's still a mess!

2yy4iu9.jpg

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
mattiewheels said:
was that a 'yes, dk jungle beat kicks ass'?

btw, the songs in donkey konga are really good!
It's so freaking awesome!!
until your hands start aching after five minutes of gameplay.

DJ GT-S

Banned
I've officially joined the TB club:

2w350fp.jpg

A Mediasonic 3.5" eSATA/USB2.0 enclosure housing a

2vtqdl1.jpg

Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 500GB, on top of the 500GB I already had.

My dad bought me the Daxter PSP bundle for my birthday! :) I bought myself Crisis Core :D It's silly to love it for this reason, but I REALLY like that the PSP allows us to use specially-designed (resized) images as a wallpaper! :D I'm digging the one I have now that I resized (Props to those who guess it :p)

Luis082.jpg

Tiduz

Eurogaime
I REALLY want those metalocalypse figures i saw today on the net, hope i can find a site where i can import em with paypal at the end of the month, they friggin own.

july1.jpg

Simple 2000 Series Ultimate Vol. 21: Kenka Juutou! Yankee Banchou ~Densetsu no Shouwa 99 Toshi~ (First-Class Brawl! Yankee Leader ~Legendary Shouwa 99 Year~) and Shin Super Robot Wars

july2.jpg

From Legoland:

2623558507_1f39dcbb48_b.jpg

Lego Creator Convertable Set.

2623560239_3f5a16c993_b.jpg

Finished Model.

2624385098_cf1d7fbb19_b.jpg

Cobra!

2624386042_393e06a5ed_b.jpg

Rear View.

2623563101_b0fd603726_b.jpg

Top View.

2623564711_a6189c27c3_b.jpg

Engine.

2623602929_d0c24785ef_b.jpg

Convertable Back.

2624428176_669c39f89a_b.jpg

Convertable Top Up.

2624383254_1351694840_b.jpg

That, and a Lego Ice Bricks Maker.

j0nchan

mattiewheels said:

you'll be surprised by how deep the game is. you'll also be pissed by how sore your hands will get.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Flock said:
It doesn't really annoy me so much as just bewilder me, every single month. No matter how many times its explicitly stated in the OP somebody always comes along and fucks up.

Haha, i guess thats life. People are ignorant. :lol

QFT!!!! Work in customer service for a while you will know this to be very true.

nny

Kudos for the Lego love.

Well, most of these are from last month, but I haven't got around to post them.

One of my favorite pick-ups ever, one of my most sought-after games:

92698480a.jpg

Guru Logi Champ (thanks for the fellow gaffer fushi for helping me find this one!)

Finally found the final box of Utena:

DSC03792.jpg

RIIIIIIIDGE RAAAAAAAAACER!

DSC03795.jpg

..and some other stuff.

DSC03790.jpg

LiK

Witchfinder General said:
Since I just ordered the following from Japan, I'll have to use a stock photo:

lamestockphoto[IMG]

I can't wait 'till they arrive.

Mmmmmmmm...[/QUOTE]

why can't you just wait for them to arrive and then post it? you had to make MarkMan cry didn't you?

Flock

neojubei said:
QFT!!!! Work in customer service for a while you will know this to be very true.

haha, i know only too well (used to work in retail)

Today i grabbed this on the cheap, been meaning to pick it up for ageesssss. My first experience with the TT lego games. Gotta say 3 hours in having such a blast.

eg5owi.jpg

Shiggie

Just arrived 5 minutes ago:D

photo33es1.jpg

:( iSight :(
EDIT:My first trip to Nintendo World Store even though I live in Brooklyn. I spontaneously picked up Arkanoid DS.
photo31qb1.jpg

AW: DoR Came from Amazon.
Edit: GBC from Ebay. I got Shiren off Amazon for cheap. Inspired to get it because of the Thread of love here.
photo32jd8.jpg

Okay. UPS came late with my order from Threadless.com
photo34ad0.jpg

photo37wx0.jpg

photo33gr2.jpg

photo38lq1.jpg

photo35oz7.jpg

photo36mr4.jpg

Fucking Awesome shirts!

anddo0

Replacement for my launch 60gig(R.I.P. 11/17/06 - 6/30/08)... But hey at least I have two copies of the greatest game ever.
IMG_1209.jpg

Top Bottom