• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

jtardiou

Banned
first time posting in these threads because i finally got a digicam. longtime fan tho

goodies for the summer
16sync.jpg

33w6t06.jpg

and the new camera. what a cool face D:¬
2822bex.jpg

next month: ps3+mgs4 bundle woot

JEKKI

gotta bowl of Ajisen

ekbjc.jpg

in comparison, it's neither the best nor the most authentic bowl of ramen.

but in its own right... it's DELICIOUS!!!!!

JEKKI

Chaz Ashley said:
No stock photos, dude. You should've had the decency to play that trailer on your tv and take a picture with your camera. Some people ...
ahahahahaha!!! the OP jus got told off in his own thread!!!

HELLA owned!!! some people....

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
JEKKI said:
ahahahahaha!!! the OP jus got told off in his own thread!!!

HELLA owned!!! some people....

I pay no attention to remarks from idiots... I can't even begin to describe how many posts I auto filter out/ignore. ;)

Work is slow today -_-

LiK

MarkMan said:
I pay no attention to remarks from idiots... I can't even begin to describe how many posts I auto filter out/ignore. ;)

Work is slow today -_-

yea, i love adding annoying users to my ignore list ;)

Vorador

Banned
Seems like we will never have a thread without stock photos xD simply it won't be possible.

Well, to get with my things (they're from June, but the photo is from today, so what the hell)

Cheapo-Age on the rise, 2º hand stuff

01072008108.jpg

Searching on the bargain bin depts can sometimes pay off, Valken is a remake from a awesome snes game, and i don't think i have to say how great is Gunbird Special Edition.

And now imported music games

01072008109.jpg

I have ordered some components to build my new pc, i will put pics when i receive them.

MarkMan said:

Work is slow today -_-

Chill out, man. I just made a (admittedly) snarky comment on the apparent "witch hunts" that always happen in these threads, with people demanding for stock-picture auto-bans and whatnot. Didn't think it would lead to cheap name-calling, though ...

Riptwo

Vorador said:
And now imported music games
I love the cover for Beatmania Distorted. But since I'm too much of a spazz to ever successfully play the game, does anyone know if there's any widescreen wallpaper with that image floating around?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Chaz Ashley said:
Chill out, man. I just made a (admittedly) snarky comment on the apparent "witch hunts" that always happen in these threads, with people demanding for stock-picture auto-bans and whatnot. Didn't think it would lead to cheap name-calling, though ...

I was just kidding, sorry! Didn't really mean it. ;) Obviously I was doing a poor job masking my sarcasm.

So in that case. I apologize.

But yea, I never expect this thread to go well anymore. ^_^

LiK

MarkMan said:
I was just kidding, sorry! Didn't really mean it. ;) Obviously I was doing a poor job masking my sarcasm.

So in that case. I apologize.

But yea, I never expect this thread to go well anymore. ^_^

you both suck at sarcasm! *sarcasm* :lol

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
ok...from all the suggestions in this here thread, i went and got donkey kong beat. and added it to the mountain i've bought in the past week.

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg

hi, my name is matt. and i have a problem.

Jeff-DSA

Guitar Hero: On Tour (for review)
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (for review)
Into the Wild Soundtrack
mp3 album download of Summerteeth by Wilco

DSC03236.jpg

June summary. Probably won't pick up much, if anything, this month.

6xt27t.jpg

Haven't gotten to try out the headset (EX-01) yet. Shiny packaging is promising though.
Is there also an incomplete guide?
399SEK < 599SEK
More bad than good.
Snake Solid.
Couldn't make up my mind.
For some stupid reason I got the Gold Edition. As I expected it's fairly useless. There's only 7 multiplayer videos though, says 8 on the box. So I'm gonna try wrangle one of those rubber grenades from EA due to this horrible injustice.

2ey849g.jpg

The above is the most useful thing I've done with all that stuff so far.

zoku88

Teknopathetic said:
<3<3<3. Besides the lights under the turntable, each of the buttons light up when pressed. It's also way bigger than it seems.
That's an understatement. If I didn't know the size of a record, I would think that that thing was small...

"That's an understatement. If I didn't know the size of a record, I would think that that thing was small..."

It's actually not quite the size of an LP, I'd say about 3/4s the size or so.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'll post everything at the end of the month or early August. Most of the stuff are still in production.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Teknopathetic said:
9i4pqx.jpg

<3<3<3. Besides the lights under the turntable, each of the buttons light up when pressed. It's also way bigger than it seems.

Wow, where did you get this? Or did you custom build it yourself?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
mattiewheels said:
i found this at gamestop for $2.99! it's really fun so far. is they donkey kong platformer that uses these really good?

IMG_1640.jpg
i just got done playing my first game of jungle beat, and i'm waiting for the feeling to come back to my hands.

donkey kong country is like a lame stepchild compared to this game. it's really great.

Rlan

tombraider.jpg

Why thank you Dick Smiths, and your crazy bloody sales.

Something I picked up late last month, just for repost:

supersmash.jpg

btf1980 said:
IMG_0972.jpg

A few SACD's and DVD-A

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

You have a more than excellent taste in music.

I presume you've already got the Live in Paris album of Diana Krall?

If you don't, you have to buy it now, because in my opinion it's the best Jazzalbum of the new generation and the best Diana Krall album.

Just got back from Peterborough (a place with a large shopping centre) bought some new stuff.

Was going to buy the Blu Ray version but thought sod it, Oldboy a Fiver. Red Dwarf Series 6, I still need Series 8! (£23 in HMV Got pissed off with that price)

xpq81d.jpg

Got Series 5 Peep Show. Got the Mitchell and Webb look for a Fiver.

1z3o0vo.jpg

Couple of T-shirts on Sale. I love the second one.

xm1t02.jpg

Needed a new bag, saw this on sale made me think of Gears :lol

2akcoc6.jpg

Still got a load of HD DVD's to be delivered - Almost broke and its just the start of the month!

Takeda Kenshi

blew Staal
XenonOxide said:
Just got back from Peterborough (a place with a large shopping centre) bought some new stuff.

Was going to buy the Blu Ray version but thought sod it, Oldboy a Fiver. Red Dwarf Series 6, I still need Series 8! (£23 in HMV Got pissed off with that price)

xpq81d.jpg

Red Dwarf? You win the internets. I have the whole smegging collection. :D

Top Bottom