• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Tohsaka

imgp0480h5kf2.jpg
captureicf04.png

Infamous tomorrow.

Ha, that is great. One of my favorite moments on the podcast. Where did you pick this up?

It's all thanks to the lovely @chibijenova. I highly recommend picking one up for yourself, your friends, your family and your enemies; they are hella dope and you'll be supporting a great cause as well. Also, I'll EXCLUSIVELY HINT at revealing that...something could be happening soon regarding Jen's work, Giant Bomb dot com, video games and livestreaming video games for the benefit of a certain charity.

"This cute hoop art features my favorite Ryan Davis quote. The entire cost of this item (excluding shipping) is donated to the National Sleep Foundation for reasearch in sleep apnea. The hoop measures 6" across. This was hand stitched with 100% cottom DMC floss upon white linen. I can only take 5 requests at this time." - Link to Jen's Etsy shop

More Ryan Davis "uh uh uh uh uh" Pieces Available - Jen's post on Giant Bomb

JEKKI

omg!!! I found out there's a Mysterious Cities of Gold game for the 3DS!!

I discovered it while I was trying to purchase this:

ce9ec1b6b08911e3bdce12b336ab11ad_7.jpg

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD for Vita and PS3, and Hidden Fortress for blu-ray. Looking forward to watch Hidden Fortress in blu-ray. When I first watched it several years ago, it was in terrible quality on Netflix. Samurai Star Wars, here I come.

ron_bato

Since it's the 21st here in the Philippines, I picked up my Infamous Second Son Collector's edition. We got a free shirt too so it's pretty awesome.

The difference for the Region 3 CE is that the cover is just the standard cover, albeit reversible. Chose to invert it.

1000650_788488294514678_2119189595_n.jpg

1374301_788488311181343_1298901730_n.jpg

1098224_788488467847994_534628224_n.jpg

Soi-Fong

Since it's the 21st here in the Philippines, I picked up my Infamous Second Son Collector's edition. We got a free shirt too so it's pretty awesome.

The difference for the Region 3 CE is that the cover is just the standard cover, albeit reversible. Chose to invert it.

1000650_788488294514678_2119189595_n.jpg

1374301_788488311181343_1298901730_n.jpg

1098224_788488467847994_534628224_n.jpg

I want that beanie. You won't need it in the Philippines.. Mainit naman sa Pilipinas eh.

ron_bato

I want that beanie. You won't need it in the Philippines.. Mainit naman sa Pilipinas eh.

Hahahaha! I've been a beanie guy in the Philippines since forever bro! Kahit mainit, basta swabe!

PS, the game is freaking awesome! First thing that stands out are the graphics of course, and the voice acting and animations are next! Have not gone into the game too much, but the traversal seems much improved, along with the melee! Sorry for the OT post, this game is aweome!

Has anyone else noticed that Ground Zeroes is like, impossible to find anywhere? None of the best buys in my area have any for PS4, and Target didn't seem to carry any of the new releases last week tuesday..

Spent all day watching my daughter after a long work week and ran out to pick up Ground Zeroes and FFX HD, came home with nothing. I work late during the week so release day pickups aren't possible.

Dead

well not really...yet

The Graphic Novel to Aronofsky's Noah, co-written by him. Its based on the original screenplay, so the film will be a bit different. It's amazingly gorgeous though.

Gameboy415

tApE7erl.jpg

-Frozen was SO good! I'm pissed they didn't release a 3D Blu-Ray here in the US though. :(

uBZLg2Ll.jpg

-Picked up a few more great games last week & I finally got Okaeri Chibi Robo for a decent price. :)

biJkiO2l.jpg

-I've been picking up lots of replacement boxes on eBay for the handful of loose games I have in my collection lately (mostly early SNES games).
I now have complete copies of every Pokemon game on GB-GBA. :)

SOME-MIST

snagged quite a few things this month

dark souls 2 (PS3)
wii u
the wonderful 101
strikers 1999 PCB
20140321_092218_zpsc275c7dc.jpg

and it hasn't arrived yet, but it should be here by next weekish (sega astro city cab)
preship photo:
1723477_781340715384_581017159_n.jpg

First up an awesome pick up: Xenoblade Chronicles LE. Something which I utterly regretted not buying on release, purchased for the trivial sum of £15 new. Thanks to the guy in the Cheap Arse EU Gaffer thread for the heads up!

Then some 3DS love with Pokemon Y. It's already my most played 3DS game to date, and I'm not even at the second gym yet!

Then the FFX/X-2 Remaster LE. Long time coming for this one, though I might hold back until I've got more of my backlog under control!

Lastly, another Xenoblade LE, because for £15 I'd be crazy not to. I wasn't expecting this reservation to pull through, so thank you Argos!

GavinUK86

Finally after a year or so of saving I was able to afford a PS4. Already own AC4 on PC but I wanted to see how it performed on "next-gen". Not disappointed. My PC is slowly getting left behind so I figured it's time to delve back into the console realm now they've pretty much caught up with my system. The new DS4 is definitely taking some getting used to with the different style of triggers and analog sticks. Everyones saying it's a huge improvement over the DS3 but they both feel as loose and weak as before to me. Still doesn't hold a candle to the 360 controller.
Ideally I wanted to get the PS4 so I could play Infamous Second Son today but GAME decided to be dicks once again and not send it to me on time. Anyone else get problems with them? Like, on a regular basis? I only order from them because they seem to have the monopoly on collector editions.

1932312_10152300136080242_987378916_n.jpg

This is a 7.5 foot 'bean bag' lounger/couch thing (it's actually filled with reclaimed foam shreds) before we put the outer cover on it. Best thing I've bought in a long time. We got it so that we could have more sitting space for guests in our new apartment! Not really a pickup since we don't own it but I'm going to post pictures any way. Quoted because huge.

It's pretty awesome. I can't believe there's actually a laundry room in this apartment.

This is a 7.5 foot 'bean bag' lounger/couch thing (it's actually filled with reclaimed foam shreds) before we put the outer cover on it. Best thing I've bought in a long time. We got it so that we could have more sitting space for guests in our new apartment! Not really a pickup since we don't own it but I'm going to post pictures any way. Quoted because huge.

It's pretty awesome. I can't believe there's actually a laundry room in this apartment.

Man that is a beautiful apartment. Jealous!

Top Bottom