• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Caayn

Last picks for this month.

wp_20140530_0011ssn5.jpg

The Watch Dogs cover gave me Batman urges. Devs/Pubs please make those things stickers or at least give us a clean alternative cover printed on the other side like Insomniac did with Resistance 3.

Last picks for this month.

The Watch Dogs cover gave me Batman urges. Devs/Pubs please make those things stickers or at least give us a clean alternative cover printed on the other side like Insomniac did with Resistance 3.

The German version should be even worse with a huge red USK logo, and an extra "100% Uncut" banner making sure the cover art is fully... covered.

Bought the Wii U/3D World about 3 weeks ago. Shortly after that, Xenoblade from Gamestop.

Then earlier today, I used a $20 off coupon to get Metroid Prime Trilogy at Gamestop!

Refurbished Wiimote from Nintendo.

I'm in love.

Laieon

Not sure when the last time I posted in a pick-up thread was, so here's my april and may pick ups:

Found an open boxed copy of Nintendo Land w/ the Luigi Wiimote on ebay, only cost $38.

KQya4L9.png

Not pictured: Age of Mythology Extended Edition

Ecto311

uJu0ISm.jpg

Good game and great book. My daughter loves it and because of that book I am now reading American Gods. What a difference in books.

Dimefan3

iGzsbZFl.png

Bit of an impulse buy today. I've been considering the 3DS/2DS for a while, got the 2DS today because it was 10% off at Big W.

Zalman

why are all those MK8 cases in red and not blue? ôo

MK8 LE arrived yesterday, so I bought a WiiIU on the way home

as free game I might pick up Monster Hunter, or should I take Zelda? (never played a zelda before)
P3 and W101 I alrdy have.
Pick Zelda. Wind Waker is a great introduction to the series.

This thread is making me jealous of when I lived with my parents and had expendable income. Used to get home to a new manga or game nearly every day.

I could show all my gaming/non-gaming pickups for last year in one photo :(

SOME-MIST

There is a patch out there that will remove the interlacing on the video.

Mario Kart is pretty much the thing at the moment.

thanks for the heads up ;) I ended up finding the patch when I was troubleshooting for quite a bit. pretty excited to make my way through the game.

also - pretty jealous of the physical mario kart editions you guys all nabbed. last weekend I was too lazy to go out and I payed full price for it via digital download... which means I actually don't own the game now. lame ._.

Top Bottom