• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Drain You

Me too. Also would have preferred the physical copy of the game.

Didn't even realize it didn't come with a physical copy of the game. It is funny with this gens jump in game size I am steering more away from downloadable copies. I've been wanting to grab Wolfenstein on steam for a couple days now but I just don't feel like downloading 40gb's. Gonna try and track down a physical PC copy.

Either way, Titanfall is awesome. Enjoy the game and your One. I recommend picking up Plants Vs. Zombies, it compliments Titanfall well.

VanWinkle

Didn't even realize it didn't come with a physical copy of the game. It is funny with this gens jump in game size I am steering more away from downloadable copies. I've been wanting to grab Wolfenstein on steam for a couple days now but I just don't feel like downloading 40gb's. Gonna try and track down a physical PC copy.

Either way, Titanfall is awesome. Enjoy the game and your One. I recommend picking up Plants Vs. Zombies, it compliments Titanfall well.

Thanks man. PvZ GW looks awesome. I'll probably pick it up soon.

Digital is the way to go this gen for me.

Totally respect that. I just love having a physical collection, as you can see part of to the left of the picture.

NotSelf

My first raspberry pi it took a while to setup but it's ok for the price.

301d8cc6_IMG_2864.jpeg

19 more and I can run crysis 3.

Previously mentioned that the Blade was the last one for the month. I guess not.:p

Picked this up from customs, been stuck there since the 15th, was in danger of being shipped back to Bioware if I didn't declare the cost for them to charge me import tax.

wo1ml4Ul.jpg

dyO8FL5l.jpg

oo0AUuel.jpg

0aISCBjl.jpg

Mass Effect N7 Leather Jacket from Bioware Store. Number 88 of 600.

Caayn

One of my first posts as new gaffer :D

14087577270_4c2f78e826_h.jpg

Hopefully Im doing this right :p
Fixed it for ya.

This is the correct code "[***]https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3772/14087577270_4c2f78e826_h.jpg[/***]". Just replace the astrixes with the text "img".

Edit:
Welcome to Gaf.

Fixed it for ya.

This is the correct code "[***]https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3772/14087577270_4c2f78e826_h.jpg[/***]". Just replace the astrixes with the text "img".

Edit:
Welcome to Gaf.

Thanks, I tried to use imgur but for some reason I couldnt edit my post.
And thanks for welcome; gonna go comment on every thread i see now :p

USF

1KbZtK9.jpg

Wanted dedsec edition but couldn't wait.. I feel like it's not worth the money it's asking for. I just need to hunt ebay for an empty steelbook and I'll be fine :$

SOME-MIST

This Is a must own imho for any retro gamer unwilling to compromise visual quality on HDTV. Here's a video that convinced me to purchase it. Cant recommend it enough!

not to be the bearer of bad news, but there's a video review by an rgbphile that states there is a measurable amount of input lag with such a device and it definitely isn't the best rgb solution in the market. still a cost-effective method of upscaling though.

I've been in the market for an upscaling device for quite awhile (especially being into superguns/cabs/pcb and retro gaming), but I would still shell out the cash for an xrgb mini or something relatively similar listed on fudohs website.

VanWinkle

Oh yeah I got my degree, too. Actually, that's how I bought the Xbox One, lol (graduation money from wonderful generous family members).

Forsete

I also got the new Das Keyboard 4 Pro.

It hasent yet replaced my Unicomp as I am currently using it on the Intel NUC. Anyway, it is lovely. Nice feel to it, I actually think I prefer the feel of this keyboard compared to the buckling spring of the Unicomp. At least the sound level is slightly more torable. :p
The switches are the brown variant btw.

vNSzg7g.jpg

Superior Nordic Edition
UMQQfrW.jpg

My FP add... collection continues to grow at a slow pace.
I got a Pelikan M800 medium.
qhezMp9.jpg

nP0mc8V.jpg

Finally upgraded my 2008 Samsung to this beauty. The best part was that it was an open box and BestBuy had placed the wrong sticker on it but they honored the price, so I got and $800 TV for $500. Can't complain.

I also picked up this awesome game:

QQkyeTe.jpg

And some snacks

GnhUaY7.jpg

Cheddahz

Banned
What I ended up getting at the Watch Dogs midnight release (went to go cancel my Mario Kart 8 pre-order at Gamestop, thanks to the Toys R Us deal right now, and half of my pre-order total at Gamestop was in store credit and I've been meaning to pick Kirby Triple Deluxe up for a while now)

BonHX-SCcAA3_1m.jpg

Gameboy415

I hit up a bunch of Memorial Day/clearance sales over the weekend and found some cool stuff!

erz7wcO.jpg

-I got the Wii U accessories 70% off at Toys R Us and the rest were 20% off at Half-Price Books.

HXruLdo.jpg

-I got Arc The Lad for 80 cents at Half-Price books, the green-tagged games 70% off at Toys R Us, and the remaining games were B1G1 free at Target.

AXMWpyL.jpg

-I tracked down several Nintendo games I've been wanting at various thrift stores & Toys R Us.
The Chocobo game is actually the first game I've bought from Gamestop since last September, haha.

h3H6jI2.jpg

-I got this PS3 bundle 50% off at Toys R Us!
I've been wanting a 2nd PS3 for my bedroom for a while now and I'm not a huge fan of the 'Super-Slim' design so I was extremely happy to find this one. :)

I also got a few movies & guides but Imgur is being stupid and not letting me rotate my images for some reason.
I'll post em later if I figure out the problem..

Minto

Picked up Watch Dogs and Wolfenstein, looking forward to playing them over the next few days off work. Also pictured is my gold PS headset which I got on my recent trip to the states.

10380321_10152061207151300_5359488155560953630_n.jpg

A new buddy that I picked up during Fanime this weekend...
e6045556c47e4ffb8b9a7df78a39c7bb_zpsddc9febf.jpg

Some pens from Muji:
d6f0a3cf1bff05d5c8432aefc7581462_zps69c078b4.jpg

Some Blu-rays:
c9d18e98e2dec773bebbaf8ab2bff10b_zpse2e0410e.jpg

2b7a811e204f6898f8285f3b2e945e9b_zpsd1f804bd.jpg

Not pictured:

(2) Doctor Who stickers from Fanime's Artist Alley
(1) Set of Sherlock postcards from Artist Alley

eXistor

Just picked up this bad boy from the postoffice. The box was freaking huge, bigger than I thought it would be even though the statue is gigantic as well.

xycP5Mz.jpg

f54Vflu.jpg

Top Bottom