• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

tim.mbp

1U8wQ.jpg

I'm glad someone here got that Pikachu 3DS LL! I've been such a LE hardware fiend lately, but I skipped on that because I a) just got a regular 3DS LL and b) just picked up the Hatsune Miku Vita and knew my wife would probably kill me if I went for Pikachu as well :D

Olorin

stuff-09-2012.jpg

Tangled (loved it)
The Princess Bride (my favorite movie, so it's about time I read the book)
Kirby Frisbee (thanks, Club Nintendo!)

sca2511

Poetic case for the Nexus 7. This is the third/final revision they're sending out to replace the previous.

Invisible Woman Bishoujo, Spider-Men #5, and The Last Story.

#0 issues that I'm interested in. Still want to pick up Supergirl and Athemyst.

Batgirl: Year One (just read it, loved it), Batgirl (New 52) Vol.1, and Batman: Year One.

Y: The Last Man Hardcovers Vol. 1-5

American Vampire Hardcovers Vol. 1-3

Ninja Turtles. From SacAnime's Artist's Alley.

Avengers. From SacAnime's Artist's Alley.

Mary Jane Print

Gwen Stacy Print

Three prints from SDCC 2012. Signed by Scott Campbell

Scott Pilgrim Collector's Edition (excuse the towel and messy bed, haha)

Is that Beirut poster from a gig, or tour, or just for 'Gulag Orkestar'.

SgssD.jpg

I bought them years ago on eBay (for a decent chunk of change) from some record store in the UK. I haven't seen them for sale anywhere since, but while looking on eBay just now I did find an exquisite Beirut concert screen print that I've never seen before. To be continued here...

Very surprised to find this for $10 at a local comic shop, they had Tetris for $17!

Great game, great artwork.

mr_toa

First of all: yes, it's a shitty camera and yes, it's a used game. Not sure how much GAF frowns on this but I couldn't find a brand new copy.

Couldn't resist the cheap price and how much praise this game gets, I'm at the first mission and it hasn't been horrible. Yet.

Great pickup - used or not - game will do you good!

While I was in Japan last week:

427854_10101492751550784_842315204_n.jpg

Asuka.

199421_10101492752129624_55727465_n.jpg

Harley Quinn.

384300_10101492752429024_2076320401_n.jpg

New Evangelion Figures.

303254_10101492752523834_1377728199_n.jpg

HORI HDMI Monitor... and then next day the newer slim version gets announced. ヽ(#`Д´)ノ

223143_10101492752583714_1479715464_n.jpg

FF 25th Anniv Camera Case, Rhythm Tengoku GBA, and the first two Tenchi Muyo Movies on Blu-ray!

kvn

SgssD.jpg

I bought them years ago on eBay (for a decent chunk of change) from some record store in the UK. I haven't seen them for sale anywhere since, but while looking on eBay just now I did find an exquisite Beirut concert screen print that I've never seen before. To be continued here...

Great game, great artwork.

The thin black frames are beautiful.

Media for me to consume this month.

BHwpsl.jpg

I should probably get around to buying a new phone as well, as you can see this 3G isn't really cutting it. Hopefully I can coax someone on the iphone 5 bandwagon to give me their old one.

Huh, it's probably the first time I see monitor like that for current-gen consoles. Is it any good actually?

Yeah, for what it's worth it's great on the go. I took mine when I had a business trip to Sweden last year and the TV in the long stay room was shit. Response time is great.

Here's mine next to a 15" MBP.

2011decpickup01a.png

From the Assassin's Creed III press junket last week, a t-shirt from declarationclothing.com limited to 100 units.

and an early review sample of the PS3 Pulse headset.

photo_7.jpg

barbapapa

Haven't posted in a while, so these are from mid July until now.

loot1.jpg

loot2.jpg

loot3.jpg

loot4.jpg

(camera battery was drained, so excuse the cell pics)

The only thing there that cost me more than 10€ was the Secret of Mana cartridge, but I still got a good deal for it. Paid 60€ for a lot including Diddy Kong Racing, ISS 64, 1080, MKII, Robocop VS Terminator and SoM.

jimi_dini

tzeLWl.jpg

My poor camera had no juice left for the rest of the pick-ups:

- Professor Layton collector box from Club Nintendo
- Dragon Tiger Gate - Hong Kong BluRay
- Shakespear in Love - UK BluRay

:(

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Come back from holiday to find this loot waiting for me :D

CmVE4l.jpg

Don't listen to what the rest of GAF says, Dirt Showdown is a TON of fun. I don't know why everyone went into it expecting it to be a semi-realistic rally game when it just isn't. Play it for what it is - a super arcadey destruction derby game - and you'll have a blast. It's probably the most fun game I've played in the past couple years.

woodypop

Just picked this up over the weekend:

DSC01597_zpsb5c53e9e.jpg

DSC01603_zps8b12648a.jpg

DSC01600_zpsf4999812.jpg

DSC01605_zps063e0d3a.jpg

DSC01595_zps59c32859.jpg

It's missing the SEGA marquee above the monitor, but I might be able to acquire that later. Thing is damn heavy and was a pain in the butt to move, but I LOVE IT!!!!

Some great games I picked up this month. I got the Vita games even though I dont have one (waiting for the white Assassins Creed Vita in October).

IMG_0027.jpg

I also bought the $26 piece of plastic for my 3DS XL.

IMG_0028.jpg

And I finally got my artbook for Marvel vs Capcom today.

IMG_0030.jpg

Top Bottom