• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

DTJAAAAM

I don't really splurge on limited edition systems like I used to, but had to catch this one:

J5Jw0.jpg

My game still hasn't arrived yet and I'm hooked on Borderlands 2 at the moment, so it will sit around for a few more days.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I don't really splurge on limited edition systems like I used to, but had to catch this one:

J5Jw0.jpg

My game still hasn't arrived yet and I'm hooked on Borderlands 2 at the moment, so it will sit around for a few more days.

That's amazing! I'd love to get my hands on that. I currently have several LE handhelds, but that Pikachu is cute.

Upgraded the 4S to the 5. Thanks, work! :D

8010572274_b46d3e3758_c.jpg

16GB AT&T Black w/ Unlimited Data and Applecare+

And plugged in are the Bowers & Wilkins C5s that I just bought. I love the fitting mechanism, but I'm not quite sure of the sound, yet. Time will tell...

8010568623_79aca20bbc_c.jpg

And a couple games. Borderlands 2 is freaking fun, and JSR is one of my old favorites.

8010825492_e466f65898_z.jpg

8010819681_41e9085e55_z.jpg

AlexBasch

First of all: yes, it's a shitty camera and yes, it's a used game. Not sure how much GAF frowns on this but I couldn't find a brand new copy.

Couldn't resist the cheap price and how much praise this game gets, I'm at the first mission and it hasn't been horrible. Yet.

tauroxd

J5Jw0.jpg

I kinda hate you right now
Kidding XD congrats on getting that sexy LE

JEKKI

NES: Wurm Journey to the Center of the Earth, Seicross
wurmjourneytoseicross_zpsaca60a25.jpg

NES: Raid on BUngeling Bay, To the Earth
raidonearth_zpsfc5403e8.jpg

NES: Mission: Impossible, Robo Warrior
missionrobowarrior_zps2dfce6c7.jpg

NES: Swords and Serpents
swordsandserpents_zpsc975027d.jpg
whaaaaaat I never heard of any of those games!!

to google I go!!

WHERE?! HOW?!

I've been longing for one of these for years.....
they make repros on ebay,

this one was a repro as well but I did get it at Comikaze after watching their panel.

DdpjR.jpg

Omar didnt make the panel but he eventually showed up for pictures and autographs,

I didnt get an autograph but I do got a group photo with me and all of them!!

plc268

First of all: yes, it's a shitty camera and yes, it's a used game. Not sure how much GAF frowns on this but I couldn't find a brand new copy.

Ignore those few people who equate buying used to being the same thing as piracy. There's no need to apologize for buying used games.

Enjoy the game though. It has kind of a slow start, IMO, but it really picks up after the first mission or two. I absolutely love that game, and I'd definitely would play through it again if I had the time for it.

Picked up our game on the side. Good to see people enjoying LBP Vita so far. Not bad for my first retail product in the games industry. :D

3e5600fa04a111e29e9622000a1c9e07_7.jpg

And a 2001 Celica. So good on the little back roads and the style still holds up after all these years. The UK/EU versions are way better than the US versions.

548162_4190034943427_1783655955_n.jpg

Yesterday i picked up my iPhone 5 at the apple store.

I had pre-ordered the black one and received it early in the morning, before opening it i decided to see them in person.

Changed at the store

oD15u.jpg

YBABo.jpg

AT&T 64GB

MoGamesXNA

Unconfirmed Member
And a 2001 Celica. So good on the little back roads and the style still holds up after all these years. The UK/EU versions are way better than the US versions.

548162_4190034943427_1783655955_n.jpg

Epic pick-up. I always liked this shape. They have a great interior as well. I was looking for one a while back but they are getting harder to find with low kms on the clock.

Well done and congrats! I'm loving it:)

Thanks man! A couple other gaffers worked on it as well (jaeyden & gruntosuk). It's pretty surreal being on the other side and browsing gaf. xD

Epic pick-up. I always liked this shape. They have a great interior as well. I was looking for one a while back but they are getting harder to find with low kms on the clock.

Yeah, I got real lucky with this one. Whoever had it prior took great care of it. I've always loved the Gen 7s though and Celicas in general. Had a Gen 7 GT back in the states before I left for the military way back when and then got a Gen 4 GT-4 while I was stationed in Germany. A shame it never took off with the Gen 7s. :/

Pikma

Banned

J5Jw0.jpg

I literally hate you, I wanted one of those so bad! What do you want for me? A kidney? My soul? My house? My little brother? my life? :(

Couldn't resist the cheap price and how much praise this game gets, I'm at the first mission and it hasn't been horrible. Yet.
$149.99? just out of curiosity, which currency is that?

This summer I sold my old copy of Radiant Silvergun to go towards a more mint copy with spine card which arrived in the mail a few days ago. I also bought a new battery for my Saturn today so I can save my scores again. Here's a pic of it next to my official guide for the game:

20C3204A-9FE6-4946-A57B-FE3D6C91A232-18237-0000150490AB094D_zps6b80f18e.jpg

MST3K Volume 24

66E16D51-BEF6-4438-BCB9-58E551FC54A3-18237-0000150AFD792507_zpsd3aaba75.jpg

NSMB U Edition of GI:

C0773794-0545-45F6-9118-EE3B250F5382-18237-0000150B131E5F62_zps0fc425e2.jpg

Yeah, I got real lucky with this one. Whoever had it prior took great care of it. I've always loved the Gen 7s though and Celicas in general. Had a Gen 7 GT back in the states before I left for the military way back when and then got a Gen 4 GT-4 while I was stationed in Germany. A shame it never took off with the Gen 7s. :/

I had a 2ZZ engine in my Matrix XRS and loved it to pieces. Gave me 250k miles of amazing motoring. Would have loved a Celica instead, but, well, kids. Also, if you're looking for a replacement down the road, try the GT86/FR-S/BRZ. Just drove one today - amazing car.

September pickups:

P9221529_zpsae189ef6.jpg

Got this last night from Sur La Table for $50 off the set plus a $25 gift card on top.

P9221531_zpse6c0178b.jpg

I've had a DS on and off since launch but have constantly sold games as I've beat the. Decided to finally start building a library now that games are cheap and still readily available.

P9221533_zpsb59861d0.jpg

Probably the last two physical Wii games worth getting :(

AnkitT

nqrM4.jpg

Sandisk Sansa Clip+ I stole from my brother and stuck in rockbox and a 64gb microsd. Was surprised with how good the sound quality is on this one and how damn tiny it is!

Sagitario

nqrM4.jpg

Sandisk Sansa Clip+ I stole from my brother and stuck in rockbox and a 64gb microsd. Was surprised with how good the sound quality is on this one and how damn tiny it is!

Careful with the volume keys, they are really fragile and get broken easily. Good thing you can change the volume within the Rockbox firmware (unlike stock).

Edit:
This is the theme I use :p
20120922173713950.jpg

John Blade

nqrM4.jpg

Yay!!! Another Sansa Clip+ fan. Mine is still working well with add on 32gb Micro SD for it. I just wish mine have longer battery power as I need to recharge it everyday now. Here are my entire mp3 collection I own.

DSCN9940.jpg
DSCN9932.jpg
DSCN9946.jpg
DSCN9953.jpg
DSCN9943.jpg

omgkitty

Just so you know for anyone who is waiting on the Mondo release of Drive, it's not coming out this year. They confirmed it today.

Tadale

I don't think I've ever posted in these threads, but I had a particularly fun month in September.

mM7QZl.jpg

Two new iPhones for my wife and I.

2Fjb6l.jpg

The Witcher was $10 at Best Buy the other week, and I found this copy of Super Metroid with instruction book at a second hand store today. It's easily the best used copy of the game I've ever seen – looks like it was just taken out of the box in 1994.

I had a 2ZZ engine in my Matrix XRS and loved it to pieces. Gave me 250k miles of amazing motoring. Would have loved a Celica instead, but, well, kids. Also, if you're looking for a replacement down the road, try the GT86/FR-S/BRZ. Just drove one today - amazing car.
Yup! The next logical progression car wise would be a GT86. Been seeing more and more on the road lately and man does it look lovely. Should swing by the local dealer for a spin. xD

jonno394

Some anime to keep me going:

(L-R) Moribito Complete Collection, One Piece 1.1, Tsukihime Lunar Legend Complete, X Complete Collection, Darker than Black Season 2+OVA Collection

2012-09-23085448_zps40180045.jpg

grebby

Picked up our game on the side. Good to see people enjoying LBP Vita so far. Not bad for my first retail product in the games industry. :D

Congratulations man! I would like to pick up a Vita in the near future for P4G and you can bet that I'll also get LBP.

Top Bottom