• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Cake Boss

Banned
NHL 13 is out already?

iSe7QjRVNWmn.gif

Marvie pls

I only have NHL 10 and NHL 11 anymore and that's only because Toews & Kane are on the covers.

<3 Tecmo Super Bowl <3

Your massive NES collection is missing R.B.I. Baseball......

I threw away all my NES games when we moved except for the ones I still play and Tecmo Bowl and Excitebike.

Also, in my defense, Mirrors Edge is still in its wrapper.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can't remembered the last time Viz used a gif, he must be really proud of himself. Good job old man, does this mean extra "Viz time" in NHL 13?

Can't remembered the last time Viz used a gif, he must be really proud of himself. Good job old man, does this mean extra "Viz time" in NHL 13?

do you even need to ask, son?

can you imagine all the wild shit I'm gonna be able to do with with the "True Viz Skating" engine

Red_Man

I am imagining it and the headache I'm going to get from Marvie yelling you to dump it.

Red_Man

Cloggers are pretty much officially done with the demo coming out tomorrow, unless Moop feels like doing playoffs.

Red_Man

It was nice playing with you drunks, goat fuckers, mutes, seniors and overly dysfunctional players this year. Time to sign up for Moops dangle classes for next season.

Marvie_3

Banned
Quoting a PM from Viz:

TheVisualizer said:
I just double-checked and our team name will only fit without spaces so long as things are the same in NHL13 as they are in NHL12, so... it will have to be NaturalBornPenaltyKillers or we go back to the drawing board on the name

Do we wanna still go with that or are there any other ideas?

Red_Man

So close to demo release....but getting so tired.....I'll probably just pass out and get mad at all the changes tomorrow

Top Bottom