• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Also, I will use my mic in 13 ;)
2w7h7vbjpg.gif

I just assume you're a mute, and it will be silence anyways.

Marvie_3

Banned
Dekes of Hazzard
The Old, The Drunk, and The Angry
Marvie's Angels
No Ma'am
Really Bad Dudes
Classic Control Freaks
Back Alley Abortionists

Red_Man

Need to add a Thrashers flag to Hawking. At least now Swim can tell me to pass it to him when I forget.

Red_Man

He doesn't live in Atlanta. He lives in the suburbs of Atlanta. Swim's house is the orange one on the right.

redneck-20mansion-small.jpg
This reminds me these two hicks from the states threaten to shoot me with a nail gun and "stomp me in the paint" after I chirped them in Halo Reach. Good times.

Red_Man

Wasn't it one of our final choices for this years club name as well? Sounds like it will be it unless someone comes up with something really good.

Wasn't it one of our final choices for this years club name as well? Sounds like it will be it unless someone comes up with something really good.

yeah I think it was the unofficial runner-up to Slot Cloggers

I like it

but that's only because I came up with the name so it must be good!

Delryk

Cant wait to read comments from some of you tomorrow saying how bad NHL13 is.... Lol

Should be getting my new tv tonite.. Just in time for the demo.. Woot woot... Lets hope Best buy has my tv when i get home tonite so i can go pick it up. Ill cry if i have to wait a couple more days...

Marvie_3

Banned
Cant wait to read comments from some of you tomorrow saying how bad NHL13 is.... Lol

Should be getting my new tv tonite.. Just in time for the demo.. Woot woot... Lets hope Best buy has my tv when i get home tonite so i can go pick it up. Ill cry if i have to wait a couple more days...

Give it 5 minutes after the demo is downloaded for me to post.

Cake Boss

Banned
Oh shit completely forgot about the demo, apparently they are streaming something at 11PT about the game or demo.

Some other names I stole

Don't Toews Me Bro
Salt N Peca
Crosby Laich's Boyes
MySeminMadeaMessier
Bloody Periods

Stat!

Just wanted to pop in and say that I look forward to playing EASHL with you guys and getting back in the swing of things and working on chemistry.

NBPK would be my vote for team name as well.

And yeah, for those around, the stream is 2 EST/11 PST.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Oh shit completely forgot about the demo, apparently they are streaming something at 11PT about the game or demo.

Some other names I stole

Don't Toews Me Bro
Salt N Peca
Crosby Laich's Boyes
MySeminMadeaMessier
Bloody Periods

WHAT ABOUT THE RED WINGS EH EH

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
When it goes free, in the spirit of team building, we should all join Milly in SWTOR. I'll live out my dream of being a quality control supervisor for a droid manufacturing facility on Thyferra.

Top Bottom