• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF staff hate me! Hack the GAF meta with this one revolutionary trick!

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
I was stuck on the toilet for a long time which got me thinking and I developed an amazing get rich quick scheme. I'm going to teach you how to HACK the gaf meta to make $$

First off, you'll need a NeoGaf account and different types of alcohol.

Mix all of your different alcohol into a single jug and knock that shit down. I'm talking mixing wine with beer and spirits, hit it hard and fast. This hack is extremely time sensitive.
You'll be ok at first, but after ~5-10 minutes you'll be so fucked up that you're legally retarded.

As soon as you finish downing that lethal jug, set your desktop wallaper to this image:

images

Next, go into Gaming Discussion and post a suicide thread. Don't hold back, remember how you're now legally retarded from alcohol? Take it up another notch - Ultra Instinct Retard.

3 12 Pride GIF by INTO ACTION
INFINITE AUTISM?

DO NOT give the impression that you're drunk as fuck or DGrayson DGrayson will delete or merge your thread into the Drunk GAF Containment thread resulting in Game Over. Go all in on something the get engagement, best and easiest option is to copypasta an unhinged ree meltdown and use buzzwords like chud. Claim that the staff are wildy moderating you.

We Can Do It Women GIF by buzzfeedladylike

Now you wait for John Marston and the lads to arrive and give you a golden shower with their massive bulging wallets. Had enough? Not yet, open your mouth and take that gold and argue back, farming MORE gold in your replies.

Suddenly "oh man my head is fucked" - you feeling like that guy in Silent Hill 4. No problem go ahead shut off your PC, just need to close internet explorer first and... - oh what's this? NASA desktop wallpaper?

Yeah, exactly. To remind of the final step - go to Off Topic and post a thread that NASA and space are fake. This will guarantee you get a perma ban from evilore within minutes.

Final step, read the T&C of GAF Gold
What happens if I get banned?
Banned users will have their recurring subscription automatically cancelled. Users with more than 31 days remaining on their subscription will receive a pro-rated refund upon request.

Time sensitive. As this all takes place within an hour (possible a few more if you black out) Contact GAF because you've got well more than 31 days on your stacked x15 Gold sub.

"Hello Mr NeoGAF I would like a refund for me GAF Gold please, my bank details are xxxxx"

Time to pay the mortgage, baby.

I will update this thread as I develop the hack further. I know there's a few teething issues to work out, for example this will only work once so you'll need a VPN to make a few alts before starting.

Top Bottom