• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGeo Battle Coliseum (updated character roster and a question)

XS+

Banned
(This might be old news, or already revealed at some other fighitng game website)

OK so the SNKP brochure passed out at TGS shows that Haohmaru (looking alot better than he does in CvS2) is in the game, as well as:

Kaede (Last Blade)
Kisarah (schoolgirl from Agressors of Dark Kombat :D )

The characters I can't identify from a previous NG game are:
Akari (little girl with a staff, is dressed a kinda like KoF's Chizuru Kagura)
Cyber Woo (a small yellow robot remote-controlled by a scheming little girl)

The already announced characters are:

Nakoruru (Samurai Shodown)
Fuuma (World Heroes)
Hanzo (WH)
Geese (Fatal Fury)
Yuri (new)
Ai (new)
K (KoF)
Kim (FF)
Mai (FF)
Marco (Metal Slug)
Asura (SS)
Terry (MotW)
Tung Fu Rue (FF)
Keiichiro (Last Blade)
Iori (KoF)
Kyo (KoF)
Rock (MotW)

The 3D backgrounds are boss, one stage is a museum featuring the mech powerup from Top Hunter and the aircraft from Last Resort :D :D

XS+

Banned
Oh wait, the magazine says Cyber Woo is from King of the Monters 2 (never played that game)

And yes, Akari in NBC is from Last Blade.

Finally, the museum stage also features the aircraft from ASO 2 (aka Alpha Mission 2)

XS+

Banned
^ I don't completely remember all the names in the LB series. His name is last name is Washizuka right?

Oh and I saw a little bit of the game running at SNKP's booth, and I can tell you that the character sprites aren't high res (but everything else is, ie. bgs and bg sprites). And as mediocre as the hires KoF 94 RB looks, it probably doesn't matter.

ourumov

Washizuka is the one that looks like Hajime Saitoh from Rurouni Kenshin, Kojiroh is a Shinsegumi girl that looks like a guy.

lb_koujirou_largepic.jpg

Kojiroh

lb_keiichiro_largeportrait.jpg

Keichiro

ourumov

I liked more Kojiroh because it's some sort of Soushiro...The fact is that I started playing LB because the characters were similar to the RK ones ;)

Top Bottom