• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dragon Ball TV Series Announced: Dragon Ball Super

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean a new Soulja Boy track soon too? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b0oQkjup4Q

bitch-i-look-like-goku-o.gif

NeonZ

As people mentioned, Kai is about to end, so I suppose the team working on that will be moved to this.

There's no "team working on that" though. Buu Saga Kai doesn't even seem to have any new animation at all.

Its cool and interesting that they are reviving this for more episodes. I am too obsessed with Dragon Ball Z Abridged to be excited for this, though. I've crossed over.

lupinko

I saw the movie on Sunday in 3d at the theatre, it was funny and lots of trolling. I also got a bonus thing which I haven't opened yet. I'm only a casual fan but yeah the movie was a lot of fun and this new series adds to the hype.

Oh my God...oh my God.....oh my God.....oh my God....oh my God.....tell me im not in a dream if its real then my life's complete....im crying......!

lupinko

I hope they don't use the same animators/animation style as in all the latest movies (Tarble/Super Bardock/Gods/Return of Frieza), but I'll probably be disappointed.

Also wasn't fond of the storylines and designs in those, but again, they will probably use the same people.

Also this screams cash-in.

Why? I thought BoG and RF had great animation, RF especially, and RF had so much lols.

Loakum

Banned
So Dragonball GT is completely wiped out of canon existence? I'm ok with this. :) I LOVE Dragonball Z! It's actually getting a sequel! Oh god how I'm smiling around about now!

Arkeband

Banned
The name is odd.

I get that Dragonball Z is also nonsensical, but at least Nintendo figured out adjectives go before the noun when appropriating "Super".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom