• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New EGM scores tomorrow?

SantaC

I think someone mentioned earlier that the new EGM scores with Halo 2, Metroid Prime 2, and MGS3 etc will be out on november 3rd. Is that correct?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I've seen 'em. I ain't saying what they are, but to prove I was right, the last words on page 100 are, "X-Men universe."

And you're right. the forums will take a shit.

Ninja Scooter said:
i have it on good authority that one of the BIG 4 (GTASA, Metroied Prime 2, Halo 2, MGS3) got at least ONE 7.0.

If true, which I have no idea or not, it would have to be MGS3.

The gameplay hasn't changed all that much and I could easily see someone not liking that. But, overall, it'll probably score pretty well.

SantaC

Ninja Scooter said:
i have it on good authority that one of the BIG 4 (GTASA, Metroied Prime 2, Halo 2, MGS3) got at least ONE 7.0.

Halo2 wont get any 7.0 that's for sure. GTA:SA won't either. oho, it's either MGS3 or MP2 :/

sonycowboy said:

The gameplay hasn't changed all that much and I could easily see someone not liking that. But, overall, it'll probably score pretty well.

I think it is a big enough change that it could swing people who did like the previous ones into disliking the others. The entire survival aspect will have a big play in that.

Stinkles said:
I've seen 'em. I ain't saying what they are, but to prove I was right, the last words on page 100 are, "X-Men universe."

And you're right. the forums will take a shit.

Cmon. PM someone. We need some disturbance here. The RE4 announcement has lost it's edge. :D

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just looked. This is not teh true.

Soul4ger

sonycowboy said:

The story might get overly convoluted this time, again, and maybe for once EGM will call Konami on it.

But I suspect it'll be Metroid Prime 2.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Stinkles said:
I just looked. This is not teh true.
I'm not suprised, I don't think EGM has the balls to score such a high profile game with a low score whether they really beleived in that score or not.

LOL. This so sad. This is like the 3rd or 4th EGM review thread this month and the damn thing hasn't even come yet. 30+ replies, 400+ views all going over things we've gone over the same crap as last time. :D

Deku Tree said:
Of all those games, Echoes needs it the most. I think the others are pretty much review proof in terms of sales.

I'm not so sure about MGS3. I have some fears about how this game will perform at retail.

Mrbob

I have it on better authority that multiplayer in Metroid Prime 2 pushed all the review scores to 11.

Top Bottom