• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Famitsu scans (DMC3, Killer7, PSP Ridge, Tekken 5)

Jonnyram

Go wild...

up12187.jpg

up12188.jpg

up12189.jpg

up12190.jpg

up12191.jpg

up12192.jpg

up12193.jpg

up12194.jpg

up12195.jpg

up12196.jpg

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
This has probably been answered before but... is there a multiplayer wi-fi ad hoc mode in Ridge Racers?

everything here looks hot.

OH btw the Tekken 5 PS2 is 60% done

Ridge Racer looks so good, I wanna import it with PSP but don't have the money :(

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
This has probably been answered before but... is there a multiplayer wi-fi ad hoc mode in Ridge Racers?
Yep, I think it's confirmed for 4 players, and hoping to make it work with 8.

The cars look like crap in RR PSP, but the environment looks awesome.
Wow, that's some weird definiteion of crap you have there. I think the cars look pretty damn good especially with all the env mapping and specularity.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Marconelly said:
Wow, that's some weird definiteion of crap you have there. I think the cars look pretty damn good especially with all the env mapping and specularity.
Trust mumu to find something negative on anything not coming from nintendo.

Marconelly said:
Yep, I think it's confirmed for 4 players, and hoping to make it work with 8.

He's Nin10do fanboy, what do u expect him to say? :lol

yeah but the cars do look better in motion, but not that good.

mumu

First of all the cars are pretty low poly with some ugly ass rather low res textures slapped on it. Just look at the geometry of the orange/green car around the tyres, and at the textures of the red/white car for the most obvious examples. Second i don't even own anything Nintendo besides a GBA! And nevertheless the game still looks very good. So those fanboy comments are rather deperate i must say :)

xexex

Banned
Downtown Rave City...OMFG... I have to check to see if this is in fact the City course from Rave Racer

edit: no apparently not. the map isnt the same, although its somewhat similar to City in Rave Racer. whereas Greenpeak Highlands map is the same as Mountain in Rave.

mumu

I'm amazed how you're finding stuff like "downplaying the game" in my posts :) I think you need to get out of denial guys, or whatever you're in.

Miburou

Crystal Coast Highway is from RRR, the two other tracks are brand new.

Ridge Racers look awesome. Sure, the cars aren't exactly mindblowing in their details, but calling them crap is fanboyish to the extreme.

Tekken 5 looks awesome for a PS2 game. I guess Tekken 4 was a fluke after all. Namco redeemed!

mumu

Miburou said:
Ridge Racers look awesome. Sure, the cars aren't exactly mindblowing in their details, but calling them crap is fanboyish to the extreme.
I should've probably said crap compared to the rest, to avoid all the drama.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
dantes bro's devil form being designed by the SMT guy = further proof that DMC3 is the ultimate action ownage.

Miburou

BTW, has the arcade version of Tekken 5 been released yet? That most be one of the fastest arcade-to-home ports.

Brofist

Wow RR PSP looks nice (as usual). Glad I got my PSP reservation in :) Cars look fine unless you're comparing them to GT4 or something.

neo2046 said:

thanks. you should start a new thread.

I think all the images in this original post are pretty mehish. Tekken 5 REALLY should be NEXT GEN. Can't they hold off and do something else this gen.. new IP. Too soon. 3 tekkens in 1 gen is too much.

As for DM - the new art really is bad and I dislike how Dante is starting to look like a japanese boyband freak.

Rivera does look sweet. Who's the dev? (BANDAI + STING)..

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Hey Neo, just a question i've been meaning to ask...

are you out here in Japan/Asia?

PM me if you are shy! ;)

dc.

Top Bottom