• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New G4 Icons: Prince of Persia this Thurs night! (video inside)

Joe

so icons has pretty much become a 30 minute hybrid of documentary/behind-the-scenes/advertisement?

hobbitx

Joe said:
so icons has pretty much become a 30 minute hybrid of documentary/behind-the-scenes/advertisement?

In a way, this is exactly what the show is becoming. A while back there was alot of controversy over Icons pulling stuff like this, I'm sure alot of people remember the Fellowship of the Ring fiasco or the infamous Xbox tribute/ad. They are right back at it and it just doesn't make sense why they have to pull crap like this, there's already a show on G4 called "Gamemaker Specials" that would be perfect for exposing gamers to upcoming titles, but lately all they want to do is cram everything into Icons. I'm fine with companies supporting themselves, but G4 is about to advertise themselves into the ground.

Vibri

Banned
This just started... looks pretty good so far. Then don't forget Daily Show on Comedy Central at 11pm!

Nice to see the place where I work everyday. :)

Although I don't like how, at the start, they only showed "old Montreal", which kinda looks more like France, instead of downtown Montreal, which looks like a downsized (and much more peaceful) New York with skyscrapers and all.

Vibri said:
No way - do you work on POP2??

Nope. I'm just a lowly tester on SC3. And don't ask questions about the game, as I will obviously not be able to answer them. I'd like to keep my job, you know. ;)

demi

AtomicShroom said:
Nope. I'm just a lowly tester on SC3. And don't ask questions about the game, as I will obviously not be able to answer them. I'd like to keep my job, you know. ;)

Hello, we're talking about POP2 here, not :rolleyes: SC3!

So about POP2...

Top Bottom