• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New GT4 Pics Photo Mode

Vormund

Holden Commodore V8 Supercar Race Car
Holden HSV HRT 27 ‘02
Holden Monaro CV8 ‘02

HSV Commodore
HSV GTS GEN3
HSV Monaro GTS

Ford Falcon XR6 Turbo
Ford Falcon XR8 V8 Supercar Race Car

Good to see some aussie cars..particularly the Falcon XR6 Turbo, XR8 as well would be better though

Where's the Mazda3? :( this is close enough I guess:

Mazda MX Sportif ‘03

Socreges

Banned
he accused me, but couldnt his own comment be construed as a backhanded compliment?
It was a criticism. Of the Photo Mode. Not the entire game. Which I plan on buying. It was a fair assessment. Yours, however, was utterly pointless. The compliment on the visuals was inherent of the complete condemnation of the game. It's typical. People constantly praise aspects of games in order to better excuse themselves once they then dismiss it altogether. Likewise, when some people find themselves applauding a game they may for some reason grudgingly enjoy, they are more likely to then adjoin the compliment with a shot on the game, company, or fanbase. Something such as "This is the first game I've enjoyed on this system in months!" - hardly necessary, but a frequent comment among people who clearly find themselves in an undesirable position.

I find posts like those transparent. I try to avoid doing it myself, because it's tempting.

Maybe you didn't come in here to make the slam, but I think you were definitely spurred on out of spite. Come on. The post reeks of it. I don't expect you to agree with me, but I'm convinced there are deep-seeded issues, no matter how weak, at play. :p

HAOHMARU

Just for reference...I have not idea if that list I posted is correct. I just pulled it off some other webpage...for all I know that could be just some GT fanboyz pipe dream.

However, if that list is in fact correct...THAT IS BAD ASS.

I really want to get a 3rd party steering wheel to play this game...I would like to get a universal, but I might just splurge and get the GT4 one instead. Nobody has any reccommendations?

Get the GT4 wheel, it's the best way to go.

And if that list is real, it's incomplete because it's missing cars that I know are in the game since the game has a bunch of classic old cars (like the Ford Model T for example). The games going to have 500+ cars so pretty much any car you'd want to see in it will be there.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
What i am really interested in seeing is how much a Ps2 will take to render one of those photos...
Someone wrote here that it takes no more than one second to render them on the screen, but a couple of minutes to print them (probably need to be rendered in a much higher resolution for printing)

Top Bottom