• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Intelligent Qube and Time Crisis game coming?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3135571

Intelligent Qube On Its Way Back?
Maybe, maybe not, but food for thought.

By David Smith
10/13/2004

The cult-favorite puzzle series Intelligent Qube may not be as dead as once expected. According to the latest survey of new Japanese trademark applications at Quiter, Sony Computer Entertainment has called dibs on the title I.Q. Mania, suggesting that it might have a new game or a compilation planned.

While it drew some loyal fans with its first installments on the PlayStation, the Qube series ostensibly ended with I.Q. Final, an early PlayStation 2 release that never made it to North America.

It's still a rather tenuous indicator, but SCE's trademark applications have proven unusually prescient before -- the publisher trademarked the title of Vib-Ripple just before its announcement.

Also of note in recent trademark applications is a new title grabbed by Namco, Crisis Way, which sounds like a new light-gun shooter.

If anything more substantive comes of these hints, of course, we'll be sure to pass the new on.

Matlock

Banned
PLEASE GOD LET INTELLIGENT QUBE 2 COME OUT

Or at least a re-release of the original.

Even better, a re-release of the demo, because that's all 99% of us played of it.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Wario64 said:
Sony Computer Entertainment has called dibs on the title I.Q. Mania, suggesting that it might have a new game or a compilation planned
YES
jarrod said:
IQ PSP please
NO
Matlock said:
Even better, a re-release of the demo, because that's all 99% of us played of it.
Hah... but, nah, I'd have to pass on that; the demo didn't even have background music.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck yes!
I still need to hunt down a copy of I.Q. Remix+ (which was the PS2 release, I.Q. Final was the I.Q. sequel for the PSOne).

Best.Puzzle.Game.EVARRRRRRRRRRRRr.

Top Bottom