• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Killer 7 Screens

olimario

Banned
http://www.videogamerx.net/bbs/view.php?id=vx01&no=7874
Hey there, Sassy.

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm really on the fence about this game. Some days I really want it, other days I question the sound of the gameplay. I would really need to sit down with this game to make up my mind, a demo would be nice after this long wait. My major concern is that the adventure elements will be overly simple and boring. But the different characters and techniques sound fun...hurry the hell up, Capcom!

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
*scratches head*

It does look a lot uglier than I recall.

I'm also confused and on the fence about it. Sometimes it sounds/looks awesome, others I just couldn't be bothered.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i havent been following any of the developments for this title, but have always dug the visual style... can someone sum up what the gameplay experience is supposed to be like?

belgurdo

Banned
Screens make it look like RE with a really shitty graphical filter. I really hope the game is different from what I'm thinking

Culex

Banned
Perhaps there is still hope yet. Please, Capcom, is it possible for you to make a good game and not delay it, too?

El Papa

I'll repeat a question I asked before: I thought this was going to be an ultra-violent mob game, what's with the venom raptor zombies?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
El Papa said:
I'll repeat a question I asked before: I thought this was going to be an ultra-violent mob game, what's with the venom raptor zombies?

It has always been like that. Zombies, mutants, and freaks all around.

Zachack

op_ivy said:
i havent been following any of the developments for this title, but have always dug the visual style... can someone sum up what the gameplay experience is supposed to be like?
The last time I heard any details it was going to be a japanese-adventure game (like the dating sims) with either on-rails or FPS action sequences. Which would explain the camera angles that work fine for cutscenes but terribly for gameplay.

That's some terrible looking gfx, though. They need to reverse course and go back to the minimal detail, as compared to what appears to be an increase in detail that ultimately shows off the flaws.

Zachack

Grizzlyjin said:
It has always been like that. Zombies, mutants, and freaks all around.
I don't remember anything about lizard people. I thought it was just zombies created by some sort of drug.

MattCoz

PS2 version?
Ahh, that could be. I was thinking "wow, the graphics sure took a dive". Instead of looking edgy and stylish, just looks crappy. Probably looks MUCH better in motion though.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
At times, this game looks neat... but the few snippets of information we've had about the gameplay make me worry that it's going to be more like PN03 than Viewtiful Joe.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
"make me worry that it's going to be more like PN03 than Viewtiful Joe."

.... *DISCO DANCES!*

ho ho, i started playing PN03 again last night... HAWWWT!

FoneBone

Given the fact that it's been going on 2 years since the game was announced, and there's still little clear information about the gameplay (not to mention that it still hasn't been made playable for the press), it's not surprising that the hype has died down.

Top Bottom