• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.49 brings six new cars, updated physics simulation model, and more on July 24

A GT8 without the shackles of the PS4, with all the cars they have worked on so far for this game plus plenty of others...
If they release something like that in 2026 or 2027 that would be awesome.

That was SUPPOSED to be THIS GAME but Sony was full of shit for months before turning around and making it cross gen. I'm still annoyed by this because I guarantee they had to downgrade the build to make it work on ps4!

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

Unknown?

That was SUPPOSED to be THIS GAME but Sony was full of shit for months before turning around and making it cross gen. I'm still annoyed by this because I guarantee they had to downgrade the build to make it work on ps4!
Maybe but the stuff not possible on PS4 isn't on it. Sophy AI and 4 player split screen are only PS5.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
The whole lineup of cars is old. There is no recent BMW M car at all. M2,M3,M4, M5, M8. The newest BMW car in the game is like ten years old.

This really feels like a playable museum now more than ever.

Skifi28

The whole lineup of cars is old. There is no recent BMW M car at all. M2,M3,M4, M5, M8. The newest BMW car in the game is like ten years old.

Best part about the game. Most modern cars just look terrible and have no soul.

IuQwsMd.jpeg

More old cars please, I'd take pretty much any of them instead of crap like this^

Last edited:

Emet_bp

At least there are some older and newer BMW M cars. There is not a single Audi RS model in the game, not even the original quattro or sport quattro.

Unknown?

There are 2020 cars or newer, just not the ones you want I guess.

TheMan

Forza Motorsport is much better in this regard, but that game has its own issues as well...

nick776

That M3/M4 trashes every M3 before it and I would love to drive it in GT7.
Having owned this M3 in real life, along with the X3M Competition, I can actually say they are GREAT cars and I would LOVE to drive them in GT7. The M3 is in Forza Horizon 5, so maybe it has an exclusivity deal or something.

Flat ... buying VR only to play gt7 seemed too steep for me since no other games interest me in VR. But it must be o
a hell of an experience.
It's so good. But there was one issue with S10 in VR. For some reason there is no working speedometer in the 917K (and there isn't a HUD speedometer in VR either). So it was tough to do the last high speed segment of the track with no speedometer whatsoever.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
Having owned this M3 in real life, along with the X3M Competition, I can actually say they are GREAT cars and I would LOVE to drive them in GT7. The M3 is in Forza Horizon 5, so maybe it has an exclusivity deal or something.
This M3 has just recently been crowned the best car ever tested by Auto Bild in their 100.000km long endurance test. No other car they ever tested (they do these tests for three decades at this point) ever beat that M3. People, even BMW fans, don’t realize what a great car this is and probably the last 100% gas powered M3 ( it will go up in value 100%).
Forza has it and I want it in GT7!

Unknown?

This M3 has just recently been crowned the best car ever tested by Auto Bild in their 100.000km long endurance test. No other car they ever tested (they do these tests for three decades at this point) ever beat that M3. People, even BMW fans, don’t realize what a great car this is and probably the last 100% gas powered M3 ( it will go up in value 100%).
Nah they'll go back to gas, EVs are losing interest and not selling. If they get mandated, it will put these companies out of business.

Three

At least there are some older and newer BMW M cars. There is not a single Audi RS model in the game, not even the original quattro or sport quattro.
The Audi RS 5 is in the game GR.2 version and Turbo DTM'19.

Last edited:

nick776

That is certainly true, I sold mine at the height of COVID for $25k OVER what I paid for it brand spankin new.

Top Bottom