• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Member Rush 2024

etE7aQo.gif
What movie is that gif from? Looks like the kind of janky ass stuff I'd watch :)

Kronark

Neo Member
Hello all, long time GAF lurker here. Been gaming since the 16-bit days. I'll try not to get banned as I look forward to many years of blaming Jim Ryan and Phil Spencer for things they probably weren't involved with (But probably should have stopped...).

Reaseru

Cracks me up when a rush of new members get approved and then many of them get themselves banned within a week.

The first week at GAF remembers me the Takeshi's Castle TV show. Anyone can sign in. But not everybody makes it to the castle.

Last edited:

NickFire

Hello all, long time GAF lurker here. Been gaming since the 16-bit days. I'll try not to get banned as I look forward to many years of blaming Jim Ryan and Phil Spencer for things they probably weren't involved with (But probably should have stopped...).
16 bit? You’re young for these parts. JK

Also, Jim will eventually get a pass from people after Bungie realizes how easily it could make money with a competent and more current gen version of Destiny called, ahem, Destiny 3. People mad at him are like those still waiting for their elevator stop after someone ripped a juicy stinker getting off on their floor. I don’t know if Phil will ever be forgiven by his old fans though. All these ports probably have the evangelicals feeling like their wife is running around with a new guy and advertising it to the town. :lollipop_tears_of_joy:

Roy_goodguy

Neo Member
Hey, sorry about the delay but I'm new here too :) (although was a passive reader for years).

I tried to register about a year ago, when October 7th happended here in Israel, I wanted to participate in the huge thread that was active back then, now it's too late and I think that politics topics were banned here, so gaming it is :)

Top Bottom