• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Metroid Prime 2 Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
teiresias said:
Between Shog's use of "gay" as a derogatory adjective and this little gem:

which obviously contains the pot/kettle irony of ANYONE on a videogame forum calling someone else a dork particularly when you're arguing about the FUCKING DESIGN OF SPACE MARINES AND INTERGALACTIC BOUNTY HUNTERS, I think Shog's earned a hard fought ignore - we can still do that on the forum right?

Oh, and for the record, Samus' design kicks MC's ass.

I guess he missed the part where I make fun of myself for using the term "gay". Oh well. He won't hear me anymore anyways.

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY!

Any conotation negative or positive, is up to you. ;)

God's Hand said:
You're uneducated? I would have never imagined.

yah. yoo r rite. i kan't reed. im unedumatated.

Apparently 4th time was the charm, but then I realised that it really wasn't worth all the effort. Oh well.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I guess I should just say "nice wallpaper" and walk away very slowly, I don't want anyone to jump on me for my opinions...

uh yeah, I like Samus' design more, but thats just me.

Kuramu

i agree that MC looks generic.

I personally like the look of

<------

to the samus design when the shoulder falsies showed up way back when. now, the 8 bit large head would not translate over well, but the original manual had a cool drawing in it that looked very cool. wish i could find that

Grizzlyjin said:
I guess I should just say "nice wallpaper" and walk away very slowly, I don't want anyone to jump on me for my opinions...

uh yeah, I like Samus' design more, but thats just me.

Hey, I'm all for you guys liking Samus more than MC. That's all personal and all up to you. It has nothing to do with the fact that Samus design is horribly outdated.

I hate outdated stuff too. I like the old C4 vette more than the new C6 for instance. The difference is that I admit that it's outdated, and my preference is purely personal.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
okkk Shoggy... I love ya and all... but this is getting ugly.. I like Samus' design and you don't no one can really state a solid reason one way or another that's not purely an opinion... so y'all don't have to go home... you just have to get the F$&# out of here

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
From the request of the masses....

url]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom