• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Movie Trailers (Not big enough for their own thread)

I created enough trailer threads for one day:

M. Night Shyamalan's Trap - August 9

LksYKkd.jpeg

Directed by Bethesda.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

(Not big enough for their own thread)​

GAF: Alien Romulus, Deadpool & Wolverine, Joker II, Captain America 4 etc...

giphy.gif

Sorry I just thought that was funny, there are some really interesting things in there that I didn't knew about

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Nah, no doubt this will be shit but Rosemarys Baby was on the telly the other night and its still one of the best. They couldn't ruin it no matter how hard they try.
I know it's a classic and can't really be ruined. I just hope they don't ruin it the way that Prometheus ruined Alien and the shitquels ruined the OG star Wars trilogy.

clarky

Gold Member

Just caught the first one as a rewatch on TV the other night. A poor mans Heat, but still ok if there's nothing else to do. This looks a lot worse lol.

Last edited:

Just caught the first one as a rewatch on TV the other night. A poor mans Heat, but still ok if there's nothing else to do. This looks a lot worse lol.

Ow shit , it's filmed in my country. Why is there always one terrible actor / actress in these movies . The woman leader of the heist... her acting seems terrible and her accent sucks.

clarky

Gold Member
This thread is perfect for sharing under-the-radar trailers like *Snack Shack*, which has a cool 90's vibe and totally nails the era's nostalgic feel. Another one to watch is *Lisa Frankenstein*—its dark humor gives off classic Tim Burton vibes, and I'm really looking forward to it! By the way, if you’re grabbing a quick breakfast before diving into these, Wendy’s has an awesome wendy's breakfast menu that’s worth checking out. Their breakfast sandwiches are perfect for a morning movie marathon!

Edit: wait, not sure if your actually a real person now ive read your post back with that weird Wendys recommend lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom