• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[New PA] - Gabe & Tycho and their new Pikmin Friends

20040901l.jpg

Really funny. There's also a watch joke for those of you who have been reading for a long time.

xsarien

daedsiluap
I've long since lost track of who had the watch, but it's good to see that little in-joke come back every now and then. :p

Ristamar

:lol :lol :lol

I understood it right away, but I had missed/forgotten one or two of those other 'watch' strips. Good stuff.

mosaic

go eat paint
What impresses me is that they seem to restrict themselves to 1 strip a year about the watch. That's a good deal of restraint considering they do 150 strips a year and it's probably a subject that amuses them.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Hmm.. when PA does a strip relating to videogames it's much more funny.

They could be on to something!

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
PA gets +100 Pokos for the watch.

Awesome comic.

I didn't like the VGCats one. Enemies don't TURN into pellets when they die, they just occasionally drop some. Bleh.

"I didn't like the VGCats one. Enemies don't TURN into pellets when they die"

Pikmin don't throw lamps. and they don't attack olimar. and they are supposed to be a lot smaller.So the penny arcade comic obviously sucks.

Mejilan

There's no suggest that a Pikmin threw that lamp. Perhaps it was thrown at a Pikmin, only missed. And Pikmin MIGHT attack someone if they thought they stole Olimar's whistle... ;p They do collect treasures, however, sometimes after tearing into big enemies and bosses!

Mejilan

They were probably fed too much Ultra Spicey Juice. Poor buggers. They mutated and went rabid.

Mejilan

Then why wrap the wife pellet in a bodybag instead of an evidence bag?

I'm sure you appreciate how silly this has gotten, and are extending it for our mutual fun.

:D

Mejilan

I repeat, then why wrap a non-corpse in a body bag?

AND WHERE DID THE DARK BLUE SHEET GO!?!?!?!?!?!!?

The Pikmin cop is a dirty cop who is not following procedure. He is getting paid off by the Pikmin Sun, who wants the scandallous story.

The dark sheet is being checked by the Sun for traces of enemy semen. :D

You see, the scandal is that the pikmin who commited the murder is a politician, and the pikmin in the bed is his gay partner, who was cheating with a female enemy. The Pikmin Sun is obviously interested in this whole sordid affair.

Mejilan

We stopped arguing after our second posts, respectively. Now we're just going on for the fun of it. Well, he is. I pretty much stopped that as well. :)

Vark

have you seen the commerical for the game? the one with the midgets in pikmin suits running around yelling 'hotdoghotdoghotdog'?

that's about the same level of disturbing. Pikmin rules!

Mejilan

I've been meaning to see the commercial, but I barely watch TV anymore. I have seen the Baten Kaitos and Star Ocean commercials, however, oddly enough.

Top Bottom