• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Ratchet and Clank 3 Trailer @ Game Informer

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
This game is high on my list
It should be :)
I've beein playing dozen of 8 player matches last night where two or three among the players were the guys who actually program the game at Insomniac. Those games were really good, and the guys also noted some stuff that will be improved in the final over the beta. There were times when there was an incredible amount of gunfire going on (which in R&C translates to 'screen filled with lasers and crap'), and yet everything stayed silky smooth. They really did a wonderful job with the online portion of the game.

Marconelly, I want to ask you some things about the beta : What are the 2 playable maps? I know there's the snowy one, but what about the other?

Does the vehicule really add to the game? I mean, are they usefull or just "there to be there"?

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
The other map is the desert looking one with several bridges.
Vehicles are very useful for quick invasions. For example, if you have two people defending your base, and two attacking the opponent's base, if you see that the enemy is all there defending, you can just jump into a vehicle and join the attack rather quickly, while leaving one guy to protect. Of course, vehicles get damaged quite a bit along the way, they are not some kind of indestructible tanks, and should really be used strategically. You can avoid much damage to yourself if you use them properly, and you also can transport two people if you want to do a total assault.

Top Bottom