• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New? Sly 2 Screens

olimario

Banned
15136.jpg
15135.jpg
15134.jpg
15133.jpg
15132.jpg
15131.jpg
15130.jpg
15129.jpg
15128.jpg
15127.jpg

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I just hope they tone down the mini-games. The actual platforming levels were brilliant (some of the most enjoyable platforming this gen), but those damn side levels that occasionally popped up were just bad.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
interesting that in the second shot the moon seems polygonal

Belfast

I saw they already started promoting this on TV. I actually didn't realize it was coming out so soon.... (less than 2 months)

Raistlin

Actually if you look closely, the moon might be polygonal in the first as well.

Graphics look slick, though something ain't right with Sly. I haven't played the original in a while, was his chin always that big? It looks like Jay Leno in the fifth pic.

Alucard

Banned
Hot. Very very hot. Sly 1 was fantastic and I'm really looking forward to more thieving action. I thought the mini-game levels were pretty cool in the first Sly as well. I think the series is probably going to go the Crash Bandicoot route though and add even more of them. I'd definitely like the game to be about 75% platforming, but I don't think that's going to happen for some reason.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
We got some kind of preview dvd or demo disc for this in yesterday. I was on my way out and I didn't get to check it out but I will find out more tomorrow.

My most anticipated game right here! I seriously had more fun with Sly than almost any other game this gen. I dont know why that is, but its true. I do hope they dont put in too many mini games, though.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
It would be awesome if Sly had a black sneaking suit like the world's greatest thief Lupin III in Sly 2:

lupin_escape.jpg

Sly Cooper 2 is going to rock!

Top Bottom