• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new Stuff: Nicole Richie on the cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddyC

I can't find the pics on their site, and there's no way I'm subjecting my scanner to that. She looks alright in the Stuff pics, some of you will be all over them. Me? After seeing how she looked on The Simple Life, no. Ew.

forget nicole, its all about LIONEL Richie!!!
richie_l2a.jpg

ALL NIGHT LONG!

belgurdo

Banned
Girl looks fine. Some of us need to look at something other than pics of 15 year old Japanese chicks and look around outside for a while

belgurdo said:
Girl looks fine. Some of us need to look at something other than pics of 15 year old Japanese chicks and look around outside for a while

What's your obsession with thinking whenever someone doesn't like the way some chick looks its because they have some pedophilic liking toward Japanese girls?

belgurdo

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
What's your obsession with thinking whenever someone doesn't like the way some chick looks its because they have some pedophilic liking toward Japanese girls?

It's a common running theme that I've noticed on message boards. Plus I've been at 4chan for too long.

belgurdo said:
It's a common running theme that I've noticed on message boards. Plus I've been at 4chan for too long.

Hmm ok then. But I do think she has a butter face as some have pointed out.:

vespa6.jpg

She's not as terrible as others are reacting. You'd almost think we were talking about Rosie O'Donnel or Star Jones.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
SolidSnakex said:

for real, that's getting rather annoying.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
She looks pretty good in the Stuff layout actually. Really nice rack. Unfortunately, the black side of her heritage didn't bless her with any kind of ass. At all. I'd still hit it though, but only on some wild animal sex shit.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
bob_arctor said:
She looks pretty good in the Stuff layout actually. Really nice rack. Unfortunately, the black side of her heritage didn't bless her with any kind of ass. At all. I'd still hit it though, but only on some wild animal sex shit.

i dont trust any glam shots at all.. too much photoshop/tape/pushupbras/massivemakeup/perfectlighting/etc...

i like my girls cute and natural looking.

levious

Tre said:
It's funny how the guys who are attracted to underdeveloped Asian females are the ones that defended the practice.

it's funny how I'm married to a fully developed blonde woman, yet I still find that sort of comment annoying.

edit: unless you're referring to the show The Practice, in which case I'm confused... only can say, no, I don't like overly skinny.

levious

Tre said:
I'm not so tactless that I'm going to outright say OMFG IT'S FUNNY HOW SOLIDSNAKE WOULD DEFEND IT.

but then I would have understood, and then we could have roofled together

but yeah, underaged accusation was overboard.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
bob_arctor said:
Unfortunately, the black side of her heritage didn't bless her with any kind of ass. At all.

Isn't she adopted? I'm pretty sure that Lionel Richie isn't her biological father.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
BuddyChrist83 said:

Maria Menounos is easily the 2nd best looking girl alive today.
I can still picture how she looked at the Oscars.
Her ass is on Jlo's level, her tits are incredible (and real), and she isn't a midget. Not to mention that she used to be overweight, so she also has a good personality. :)

I can't believe I missed her on Stern last night. :(

nitewulf

damn, who is this maria chick, her cover photos didnt look that good (too skinny IMO), but the third photo buddy posted is stunning. extremely cute.
gotta say, latinas and indians are the hottest chicks.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
bob_arctor said:

FYI- Nicole Richie was adopted as an infant by Lionel Richie and his first wife Brenda; her biological father is musician Pete Escovedo, brother of 1980s pop percussionist Sheila E. and son of famed Latin percussionist Pete Escovedo.

I need to see the Stuff layout.

Miguel

nitewulf said:
damn, who is this maria chick, her cover photos didnt look that good (too skinny IMO), but the third photo buddy posted is stunning. extremely cute.

She's on Entertainment Tonight or something....hawt

Miguel

Minotauro said:
...as long as the tv is on mute. Jesus, did you hear her laugh?

Anything on my TV is usually drowned out by my radio which is permanently set to SportsRadio 610.

evil ways

nitewulf said:

She's actually greek. Gorgeous though, especially her eyes.

All Hail C-Webb

nitewulf said:

She's Greek.

sr423_menou03533.jpg

sr423_menou03529.jpg

6092_menoun03172.jpg

6092_menoun03127.jpg

5966_menoun88633604.jpg

sr357_menou66657718.jpg

sr359_menou66661855.jpg

sr371_menou66692581.jpg

All Hail C-Webb

MrPing1000 said:
i think she's pretty ugly, so is Paris

You better be talking about Richie.
If you just looked at the pictures I posted, and you think she's "pretty ugly," then I don't think it is women that you should be rating. She might not be your style, but it's impossible to justify calling her ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom